February 4, 2006 Magic: anyone?

We've officially booked the 2/4 cruise as of today. The agent said it was filling up fast (wasn't much of a cat 9 selection left), so SOMEONE must be going!

Hi, there. We're going! Just got off the Oct 23 Magic Western and had to book another cruise to offset the disembarkation depression. We participated in a year-long Disboard thread in anticipation of that sailing, and are happy to join another one. We made a lot of new friends on it, and we had several organized gatherings scheduled and someone even maintained a webpage for those going with our pictures on it to make for easier identification (which made it lots of fun). It is a great way to build up the anticipation for the cruise, especially when it seems so far away! As others book and find Disboards and search the date (as I did) the post traffic will improve. We sort of all just introduced ourselves to each other, and had months worth of happy conversations which led to a "reunion" at the sailaway party when we got to see each other in the flesh!

Would love to help get the same thing going for this cruise (and need to update my countdown ticker!)

Looking forward to "meeting you", and will send another intro post a bit later (got so much post-vacation stuff to do).

Best wishes

Denise (AKA Skylynx)

Yay! We were planning for a big DIS-meet on the 9/25 Magic, but Hurricane Jeanne messed up those plans. I'm realy looking forward to meeting DISers this time around!

Marcy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter