FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

Hi everybody,
I'm so sorry because I misunderstood the manner of planning FE in this cruise. This is our fifth Disney cruise and we participated in the FE in all of them, it adds much magic to our vacation! I thought that with only accepting to participate in the other thread was enough but now I discovered this FE thread too late! Please can you add our family! My kids loves sharing gifts in the cruise!
Thank you!!
Luz
Does anyone in your stateroom have allergies?

No allergies here. I called DCL and asked when they typically assign cabins and I was told that it may be as late as 30 days prior to the cruise. Terrific, just terrific. I also asked if I would be receiving an email with the information. I was told no, it would suddenly appear on my reservation confirmation. I don't understand why they can't. I mean they email us about everything else, right? I'll just keep checking periodically but as of this morning we're still just a GTY 6A. Harrrumpf.

We also have GTY, and received an email from DCL about our upcoming trip. When I opened it, our stateroom was listed.

Hi everybody!
No allergies here! Related to FE, it would be nice to know the ages of the children and their favorite characters!
Have a nice Saturday!!
Kisses

My daughter is 7. Her favorite characters are ever-changing. Right now she likes
- Minnie
- Goofy
- Tiana
- Mulan

We have a stateroom!!!!!!!!!!
I looked on DCL site tonight and found that we'll be in 7138. It's as aft as you can go on Deck 7, near the secret stairway. It's a handicapped accessible room which is wonderful because DH is handicapped. I didn't ask for one because he's not using any walking assistance(yet) and we never like to take one away from someone who is in a wheelchair or scooter. He's got a rare condition called Stille's Disease and one of the symptoms is that his hands and feet sometimes get so sore that sometimes they're unusable. This will give us some breathing room in case his feet go bad on the trip. I feel blessed!

Hi everybody!
No allergies here! Related to FE, it would be nice to know the ages of the children and their favorite characters!
Have a nice Saturday!!
Kisses
what are the ages of your children and their favorite characters?

another question in preparation of FEs...what are the ages of the children in your rooms and their favorite characters?

6112- boy 8, girl 11 -- currently crazy about anything Moana
6110- boy 5, boy 8 -- Mickey and friends

Hi Am I too late to join the FE??
We are a family of 3 adults. I just found this group added to the other page. Can u let me know. If it's ok I'll post rest of info. Please please please!!

another question in preparation of FEs...what are the ages of the children in your rooms and their favorite characters?
My daughter is 7. Her favorite characters are ever-changing. Right now she likes:
- Minnie
- Goofy
- Tiana
- Pocahontas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter