Favourite Etsy shop for Disney tees/ears?

kyanmama

Earning My Ears
Shirts for me, DH, and our 2 sons (8 and 3). I like more of a thinner t-shirt material or even a tank top. Preferably with reasonable shipping rates/delivery times to Canada. Also thinking of ordering ears, but some of the shipping rates are insane! Suggestions?
Thanks!!

Shirts for me, DH, and our 2 sons (8 and 3). I like more of a thinner t-shirt material or even a tank top. Preferably with reasonable shipping rates/delivery times to Canada. Also thinking of ordering ears, but some of the shipping rates are insane! Suggestions?
Thanks!!
For clothing you can try several places - Old Navy has kids sizes often, Ardene has lots of official Disney merchandise and has a big sale on-line right now, Claires has some shirts on occasion as well. I think even Walmart carries shirts

I’d also recommend looking at what some of the designers on this board can do, if you’re looking for something custom. I haven’t done t-shirts, but I’ve had images done for cruises and they’ve been excellent.

I used TeeVites on Etsy last year - I was looking for a Canadian shop as I wanted to support local. We ordered 6 t shirts and if I remember correctly is was around $100 including shipping. Joanne will work with you to get a design that you want - mine was pretty simple and we all thought they turned out great. Do follow the washing instructions she provides - my colour ran but the rest of the family did not (as clearly I cannot follow instructions-sigh).

sewitsmagic on etsy!! She does CUSTOM bows & mouse ears(i.e., she'll do her best to make whatever character/ride/parade/land, etc that you want) and has a bunch of pre made ones. She has lots of more, lesser seen ones (hoop dee doo, fof, etc). Though she will be temporarily closing her shop in Feb as she's moving down to Florida for a year, so get those orders in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter