Favorite snack for each park ?

ryansmom

Sean and Adam's Mom too!
I have read a lot about the dole whips in MK and beaver tails in Epcot. What are some favorite snacks at Studios and AK?

I always get a frozen banana from AK :earboy2:. From mgm I usually get a Coke slushee, although they're available elsewhere. I find mgm to be a bit blah in the snack department.

Because we don't always eat as healthily as we would normally like to in WDW
wink.gif
, we usually try to find the fruit stands in the various parks. Also, the kids like to get Mickey ice cream sandwiches.

MK: The Minute Maid snack place by the Teacups - like a dole whip, but it's vanilla & strawberry - delicious!

EPCOT: Never tried a beaver tail, but love the kakigori shaved ice at Japan.

MGM: Popcorn

AK: Fruit stand in Harambe. They have veggies & dip, cheese, etc.

I love this type of post. My favorites are the giant rice crispie treats, the warm ice cream cookie sandwich in Liberty Square, frozen bananas on a stick (YUMMY) and, of course, Mickey bars! :mickeybar :thewave:

MK-ice cream cookie sandwiches at Main Street Bakery (followed by a piece of carrot cake, also from there)
Epcot-peach tart at the French Bakery (as a second choice, I'll settle for anything from there)
Animal Kingdom-this is the place fro a Micky Bar
MGM-can't really call it my favorite since I haven't tried one, but I saw a dessert pretzel at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner, it looked like hot apple filling, so I have to try it next time. Looked like it may become my favorite.

Ah, I'm getting hungry reading this thread! :teeth:

My faves are:
MK - Dole whip, dill pickle from Aunt Polly's on Tom Sawyer Island
Epcot - Cherry or Rainbow Kaki Gori from Japan, Chocolate Mousse from France
MGM - Any yummy mini-pastry from Starring Rolls (haven't tried a bad one yet!)
AK - Giant Rice Krispie square from Tusker House, frozen banana

I agree with the popcorn fans, too. The popcorn at WDW is great everywhere. :)

Originally posted by sugermouse
Turkey Legs!! :D

YIPPEEEE!!! We ALWAYS get the turkey leg!! We actually brought and ate one on the plane ride home! It was great!!

at MGM you gotta get the Grapefruit cake I get it at the Brown Derby but you can get it at Staring Rolls.

MK you gotta have the Dole Whip everytime , and a Turkey leg or your not really there LOL

Epcot I cant say we eat snacks there much , we just kinda waok around and buy food and share it between countrys . We were there for the soft opening of the Food and Wine festival on Thursday and we had some really great Tacos in Mexico .

Originally posted by ryansmom
from Beachangel

I LOVE popcorn! (I eat some nearly everyday!) :p

HaHaHa! Me too! The new mini bags of Smart Pop are perfect - not too much ~ not too little!

I know your question was regarding the Studios but I have to tell you that last year on this board someone was talking about a French Toast Loaf at the Main Street Bakery in MK. This year when we went in March we lined up to try some and it was amazing! A really unique yummy treat that I would love the recipe for ... any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter