Favorite Shareable and individual snacks at MK & AK?

The chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches at sleepy hallow were good and gooey but they were ginormous. We were on DDP last year so just ordered one for each of us assuming they were normal sized. The 3 kids could have easily split 1 and DH and I another.

Mr. Kamal's cart in Animal Kingdom has a few yummy snacks. DD and I shared the seasoned fries ... and went back later and shared them again!

I second PPs recommendations of the waffles from Sleepy Hollow. They make the waffles to order, so each one is hot hot hot and never soggy or dry.

Mr. Kamal's cart in Animal Kingdom has a few yummy snacks. DD and I shared the seasoned fries ... and went back later and shared them again!

I second PPs recommendations of the waffles from Sleepy Hollow. They make the waffles to order, so each one is hot hot hot and never soggy or dry.
The Nutella waffle is top of my list! I'm dying to try it!

For shareable snacks I'd say the corndog bites from Casey's at MK and the Night Blossom at Pandora in AK. The Night Blossom is good but I can usually only get 3 or 4 sips before passing it on because it's so sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter