Favorite restaurants for couples...and go....

be0URguest

Mouseketeer
We have our favorites but are looking for some new ideas as always :) Post away and tell us your reasons why!!

Thanks!!

Be our guest lunch!
For us this one is special, because this is where my husband proposed to me.
We also love the food and it's the best quick service deal!
Try the French onion soup, we loved it so much we found a copy cat recipe and made it at home.

We just recently tried the Wave at the Contemporary. We should have went there a long time ago! It was super yummy and the service was wonderful. We went with the extended family, but it would make a great date night place with the hubby!

Tiffins was great when my fiancé and I dined there in May. It was very quiet and intimate. Yachtsman Steakhouse was quiet as well and the service was great. Watching Wishes from the observation deck at Cali Grill was awesome, but I wasn't crazy about the food.

BOG for breakfast was actually a great experience as well.. we were the first people at the restaurant so we were led straight to a special table set for us with a Lumiere figurine. We also got 2 anytime Fastpasses.

We've had good experiences at:
California Grill (we request a window table in the Wine Room, its more secluded- keep in mind, though, the view will be Bay Lake, not MK and Seven Seas Lagoon)
Chefs de France (request window table)
Coral Reef

...and not so good at:
Le Cellier (tables for 2 are extremely close to each other)
Ohana (the table was rectangular-shaped, with each of us seated at the furthest ends; it was easier to talk to the couple seated next to us than each other! fortunately they were extremely nice as they were in the same predicament)

Last edited:
Yachtman's Steakhouse has great food and atmosphere. The service was top-notch our last visit in early June. I actually splurged and got the Wagyu steak and it was a once in a lifetime treat but soooooo good.

Be Our Guest dinner was also great. I was torn between the lamb chops and steak and went with the lamb chops just because I'd had that really good Wagyu already. However, I wasn't very pleased with it. Nothing in particular but I just didn't like it. I felt it was my fault for ordering wrong but our server insisted on bringing me something else and I went with the steak this time and loved it. He was pleased, I was pleased. Then we got to meet Beast and it was a great character interaction for my son and Beast kissed my hand being the gentleman that he is.

We generally love Narcoosee's as well. When we went this last time, the others in my party weren't especially thrilled with it but I still had a good meal and service I thought. They couldn't find anything specific just said it wasn't a Wow factor for them like some of the other restaurants we had experienced. Maybe by this time they were tired of "fancy" eating and just wanted a burger. I don't know. LOL

Yachtman's Steakhouse has great food and atmosphere. The service was top-notch our last visit in early June. I actually splurged and got the Wagyu steak and it was a once in a lifetime treat but soooooo good.

Be Our Guest dinner was also great. I was torn between the lamb chops and steak and went with the lamb chops just because I'd had that really good Wagyu already. However, I wasn't very pleased with it. Nothing in particular but I just didn't like it. I felt it was my fault for ordering wrong but our server insisted on bringing me something else and I went with the steak this time and loved it. He was pleased, I was pleased. Then we got to meet Beast and it was a great character interaction for my son and Beast kissed my hand being the gentleman that he is.

We generally love Narcoosee's as well. When we went this last time, the others in my party weren't especially thrilled with it but I still had a good meal and service I thought. They couldn't find anything specific just said it wasn't a Wow factor for them like some of the other restaurants we had experienced. Maybe by this time they were tired of "fancy" eating and just wanted a burger. I don't know. LOL

Totally forgot about Narcoossee's- another winner!!!

Citrico's-awesome food, laid back atmosphere, great service.
Monsieur Paul-upscale & romantic atmosphere & really good food.
Restaurant Marrakesh-gorgeous dining room, great menu (& DH & I aren't adventurous eaters by any means) & rarely crowded. The music is great too.

Victoria & Albert's!!
Any signature at GF
California Grill
Jiko
The wine cave in Italy (attached to Tutto Gusto?) (epcot)
Flying Fish
Artist Point

Artist Point
Cali Grill

Food, service and atmosphere at both are fantastic.

Last edited:
Narcoossee's is our favorite. Amazing food and love that you can see the fireworks and Electrical Water Pageant from there.

For couples dinners, I like my restaurant to have great food, upscale atmosphere and not be chaotic and noisy.
We have enjoyed, Flying Fish and Tiffins.

Don't get me wrong we love most Disney restaurants, but these two fit my preference for quiet couple time.

Thanks everyone!!!! great choices ahhh. We have narcoosee's and Jiko booked. As well as Le Cellier. We'll see what else we'll add....

Artist Point. Had a phenomenal dinner 2 years ago with my wife. Did not even mind that I had to bring my MIL.

Artist Point - lovely ambiance, excellent food & service, beautiful resort to walk around after dinner
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar - get there early and get a couch with low table--very lovely, nice wine list
Sanaa - go early and get seat window side to watch animals; also, do the bread service. Trust me.
Jiko - same as AP
CG Brunch - dinner gets too noisy; but the brunch is superb and you can come back for fireworks later

Jiko or Yachtsman. Jiko has a slightly better atmosphere, but I enjoyed the food at Yachtsman a little more. The service at both is excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter