Favorite Resort

Disneylover1970

Mouseketeer
What’s your favorite resorts?

We’ve stayed twice at Port Orleans Riverside, once in Alligator Bayou and once in Magnolia Bend/Acadia. I didn’t care for the Magnolia.

We plan on going again next February and will probably stay at one of the value resorts - All Star Music, POP Century or Art and Animation. Last month when we went we left the room at 730am and returned at 9pm. We basically just slept there.

My vote is for Pop. The refurbished rooms are nice and you will have a dedicated bus. Plus you can walk over to AOA if you want to use their food court. I personally find the AOA food court to be the busiest though. It's great to try a new resort. I have stayed at almost all of them but love them all for different reasons. Happy planning!

My vote is for Pop. The refurbished rooms are nice and you will have a dedicated bus. Plus you can walk over to AOA if you want to use their food court. I personally find the AOA food court to be the busiest though. It's great to try a new resort. I have stayed at almost all of them but love them all for different reasons. Happy planning!

My vote is for either Pop or Movies. Movies is smaller so it's easier to navigate and Pop is easy to navigate however it is very big. I stayed at Pop last year in the 50s and it was a pretty far walk. But I will say I have stayed at both and the two resorts are both equally nice.

Thank you. We were thinking about Pop, Music or AOA. Seems like I read some negative reviews about the AllStars sharing the same buses? Not sure because now I can’t find where I saw this.

Thank you. We were thinking about Pop, Music or AOA. Seems like I read some negative reviews about the AllStars sharing the same buses? Not sure because now I can’t find where I saw this.

It's rare that the All Stars share buses. When they do, it's during the day when there are not many guests using them. Instead of sending 3 buses to pick up a couple guests for each, they pick up everyone with 1 bus and drop them off at each. We've had a total of over 45 nights across all 3 All Stars and were on a shared bus a grand total of 3 times. Each time there were less than 10 guests on the bus.

It's rare that the All Stars share buses. When they do, it's during the day when there are not many guests using them. Instead of sending 3 buses to pick up a couple guests for each, they pick up everyone with 1 bus and drop them off at each. We've had a total of over 45 nights across all 3 All Stars and were on a shared bus a grand total of 3 times. Each time there were less than 10 guests on the bus.

Thank you good to know. I don’t remember where I saw this.

French Quarter is our favorite. Its a boat ride to Disney Springs and everything is just a 5 minute walk. With my daughter being 17 that short walk doesn't matter now but years ago that single bus stop and a 5 minute walk to the room counted for a lot.

If my signature is anything to go by I have to say Beach Club :) We actually loved Yacht Club as well but it was a pain in the past because they didn't have a market/refill station. Much better now.

We like the Contemporary. Short elevator ride to the monorail with a quick train change to the Epcot rail, easy walk to MK, Boat ride to hoop de doo, no one running in the hallways, cannot hear anyone in the room next door, great view of fireworks (Theme Park View side) great view of the nightly water parade (Bay Lake View side), Great places to eat, iconic disney.

Favorites: Poly, POR, BC

For your thoughts, I'd go Pop. It's a good location - a bit more central than the All Stars. IMO, AoA would be out unless I was staying in one of the suites ( Cars, Nemo or Lion King ) since the non-suite rooms ( Little Mermaid ) are at the back of the resort and a long walk to the central areas.

What’s your favorite resorts?

We’ve stayed twice at Port Orleans Riverside, once in Alligator Bayou and once in Magnolia Bend/Acadia. I didn’t care for the Magnolia.

We plan on going again next February and will probably stay at one of the value resorts - All Star Music, POP Century or Art and Animation. Last month when we went we left the room at 730am and returned at 9pm. We basically just slept there.
My favorite resorts are Wilderness lodge and bay lake tower. The first one is for it's ambience and the 2nd for it'S easy access to magic kingdom. And also it is our home resort.

We’ve stayed at POFQ, BC, and CSR.

So far beach club has been our favorite.

We’re staying at Saratoga and AKL in 2019, so it’ll be interesting to see.

Animal Kingdom Lodge for me...you know you're at Disney World but it feels like you're not. The theme and ambiance there are unmatched - Poly is a very close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts