Favorite popcorn bucket

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
What is everyone's favorite popcorn bucket at TDS and where do you get it? I don't mean special promotional ones, i just mean the basic ones they always have. I don't want to get the first one i see and wish i had gotten a different one later

I've never purchased one, but I always like the ones which are a mini model of a beloved character, for example, Mr Potato Head. As opposed to a random shape. The Dumbo bucket which I spotted on my most recent trip immediately grabbed my attention, but it was very expensive. I think it was the most expensive bucket that I saw. The BB8 bucket also looked good.

As wanderlust7 said, I think it would really come down to your favourite character or something which simply sparks your imagination / interest.

We love Olaf, but not in love with Olaf bucket...his little twigs sticks out and it was pain to pack and bring him home. Also one time his twig arms got stuck in the net in a ride, we made CM stop the ride while getting out. :headache:

We got a simple Minnie bow last time. It is not as cute as character ones, but easy to wash and dry.

I noticed Stitch is not listed in the link above. We saw it at TDL and Bon Voyage. I wonder if they no longer carry him.

I cant remember if I saw stitch now either.... I really wanted Pooh on the balloon but they aren't making him anymore so I brought home Dumbo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!