favorite disney song

I'm partial to "To Honor Us All" from Mulan. I know it's silly of me at my age, but I just love this song and find myself singing it whenever I have iTunes up. :)

Attachments

• tumblr_m9zz9kuaK81qb9lqho1_500.gif
    tumblr_m9zz9kuaK81qb9lqho1_500.gif
    875.6 KB · Views: 1
Another song I'm particularly fond of is the soundtrack to the Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade. This was one of the best park audio recordings, ever! Very Hollywood-esque. :)

I like Zip-a-dee-doo-dah as a park song. It's really nostalgic to me and makes me think sunshine-y thoughts. From movies, I think my favorite is "I won't say I'm in love" from Hercules.

My favorite Disney song comes from my favorite Disney movie Brave. It is Touch The Sky.

So many. Right now it'd probably be Try Everything from Zootopia because I'm a sucker for "try your best songs". The Moana soundtrack is also awesome.

MY TOP FIVE DISNEY SONGS

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Try Everything
3. How Far I'll Go
4. We Belong Together
5. Under the Sea

So many to choose from and as soon as I have one picked out, I read your posts and think well, that one too! And that one and that one! I can't choose one!

I’m a big fan of ‘I See the Light’ just because I pretend that I’m Eugene when I’m singing it - he’s such a dreamboat! (The guy who plays Eugene, not the animated character).

I think my favorite would have to be "He Lives in You" from Lion King (the stage show) and Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. I saw the musical back in April and I could not contain any emotions. It was absolutely gorgeous and brought up so many feelings.

Well I'm gonna have to say Zippity-doo-dah for giddy Disney feels.

Recently I can't get "Evermore" and "Days in the Sun" from the new Beauty and the Beast out of my head. Ugh they're beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter