FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to change the dates of my reservation. MDE won't let me "change" the reservation--it just loops back to my reservations page (tried all browsers). I can book a new one with the new dates and cancel the old one. Will I lose my FPs if I do?

I need to change the dates of my reservation. MDE won't let me "change" the reservation--it just loops back to my reservations page (tried all browsers). I can book a new one with the new dates and cancel the old one. Will I lose my FPs if I do?
You won’t lose the FPs. If you are canceling and rebooking a complete tickets + room “package,” be sure to book the new package before you cancel out the old package.

Question: I have fast pass booking this week, but I am considering adding another day in the next 2 weeks to the trip.

When I book my fast passes, but then add a day to the beginning of the trip, will I lose my fast passes when I change the arrival date? There is also a chance it will be another hotel, if I can't get the extra day at the one I am at

Thanks

Question: I have fast pass booking this week, but I am considering adding another day in the next 2 weeks to the trip.

When I book my fast passes, but then add a day to the beginning of the trip, will I lose my fast passes when I change the arrival date? There is also a chance it will be another hotel, if I can't get the extra day at the one I am at

Thanks
You won’t lose FPs. Your FPs are based on the number of linked ticket entitlements.

I have an AP and a one-day on-site reservation so I was able to make FP once I was 60 days our for 7 days. Now I am 30 days (or less) out from the rest of my trip and I cannot make additional FP selections - MDE keeps telling me I have reached my FP limit.

Aren’t you allowed to make selections 30 days out if you have tickets?

Thoughts on what I should do?

I have an AP and a one-day on-site reservation so I was able to make FP once I was 60 days our for 7 days. Now I am 30 days (or less) out from the rest of my trip and I cannot make additional FP selections - MDE keeps telling me I have reached my FP limit.

Aren’t you allowed to make selections 30 days out if you have tickets?

Thoughts on what I should do?

You are limited to 7 days of FP as an AP holder, unless you have an onsite stay that is longer.

Question:

Is it better to attempt to book the fast passes on a computer or on the app itself?

Also, can you use both at the same time?

Thanks

( I know the app likes to crash sometimes )

Question:

If I am at Epcot and have completed 1 Tier1 fastpass and want to park hop, can I cancel my 2 Tier2 fastpasses and try to get another Tier1 fastpass at a different Theme Park (Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom)?

Question:

If I am at Epcot and have completed 1 Tier1 fastpass and want to park hop, can I cancel my 2 Tier2 fastpasses and try to get another Tier1 fastpass at a different Theme Park (Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom)?
Yes. See the park hopping tips in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky.

For my end of August trip we were planning on going to MK Evening EMH. they are only from 9-11pm.
1) can I get FP+ during these hours
2) does anyone have experience with crowd levels for such an early EMH? I'm worried 11pm isnt late enough to deter people, thus making the park more crowded

For my end of August trip we were planning on going to MK Evening EMH. they are only from 9-11pm.
1) can I get FP+ during these hours
2) does anyone have experience with crowd levels for such an early EMH? I'm worried 11pm isnt late enough to deter people, thus making the park more crowded
No FPs are offered during EMH.

One more question:

I just added a day to my trip but haven't added the extra hotel day to the reservation cause my DVC person is gonna try and get me the extra day, which would be added to the end of my current trio

I got fast pass selection coming up. Do I need to add the extra day before fast pass day for it to open?

Basically if It opens for the dates I am there, will they open up for the day AFTER I am there for me the following day? Even without the last night booked?

Thanks

One more question:

I just added a day to my trip but haven't added the extra hotel day to the reservation cause my DVC person is gonna try and get me the extra day, which would be added to the end of my current trio

I got fast pass selection coming up. Do I need to add the extra day before fast pass day for it to open?

Basically if It opens for the dates I am there, will they open up for the day AFTER I am there for me the following day? Even without the last night booked?

Thanks
Assuming you have an AP or enough days’ worth of tickets already to book that extra day of FPs, you’ll get a “rolling“ 60 day window. Meaning you can book that extra day 60 days from that exact date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter