FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there *any* chance at all that the FP window will open earlier than 7am EST??? I hate that I have to get up at 6am, but I'm doing it. Last time, it was open earlier, but that was a year ago. Is there any reason for me to give tonight a shot? TIA!

is there *any* chance at all that the FP window will open earlier than 7am EST??? I hate that I have to get up at 6am, but I'm doing it. Last time, it was open earlier, but that was a year ago. Is there any reason for me to give tonight a shot? TIA!
I think FP+ are at 7am and ADR's are at 6am. I don't think they release either any moment earlier.

I am making my touring plans right now. We have ADR at BOG for 8 am on MLK day. It's saying that the wait for 7D will be 30 mins by 845. Can I get a FP+ for before 9 since that's official park opening? Will they let you on rides before then? What do I do?

I am making my touring plans right now. We have ADR at BOG for 8 am on MLK day. It's saying that the wait for 7D will be 30 mins by 845. Can I get a FP+ for before 9 since that's official park opening? Will they let you on rides before then? What do I do?

- FPs can be scheduled only during regular park hours, including the first and last hours of operation. All FP attractions can be scheduled for any part of the regular day, except Frozen Ever After which does not allow FPs before 11:00a.

If you finish eating breakfast by 8:45 and walk to 7DMT there will be a minimal wait. You won't need a FP for this early in the day IMHO.

ETA: UNLESS! Disney decides to change opening time for MK that day and pushes it to 8:00 instead of 9:00.

If you finish eating breakfast by 8:45 and walk to 7DMT there will be a minimal wait. You won't need a FP for this early in the day IMHO.

ETA: UNLESS! Disney decides to change opening time for MK that day and pushes it to 8:00 instead of 9:00.

Does that happen often?

Does that happen often?
Not MK, but did happen to us us at AK last week...we had hoped to be there for rope drop 9:00 AM opening. We got there a bit before 8:30, and by the time we got to the main turnstiles, they were already open, and there was at least a 60 minute line for FOP...

Ok now what if we have a FP for 9 when it was "supposed" to open, will they honor them for 8 then?

No, your Fastpass is for 9, regardless of what time the park opened. If they change the opening time, you can attempt to change the time of your Fastpass to an earlier slot.

Ok. Now, what would you ride first and FP first at Epcot? Plan tells me to ride Soarin, FP Test Track. But we don't want to bounce all over the place, we want to go in order of lands since we have old people

Ok. Now, what would you ride first and FP first at Epcot? Plan tells me to ride Soarin, FP Test Track. But we don't want to bounce all over the place, we want to go in order of lands since we have old people

When we do rope drop for early magic hours we will run (okay walk really fast!) to soarin and perhaps a second time if the line isn't long, then on to living with the land. After "the land" we will go to Nemo. Generally by that time the early magic hours are over and we are heading over to test track for our 9:00 -10:00 FP for test track(or whatever time we have made the FP time.)

Can you use a MVMCP ticket for FP if you're not using any regular ticket media that day? I'm planning on hitting MK at the 4:00 entry time and would like to schedule FPs in the 4:00 and 5:00 hours if I can.

Thanks

Can you use a MVMCP ticket for FP if you're not using any regular ticket media that day? I'm planning on hitting MK at the 4:00 entry time and would like to schedule FPs in the 4:00 and 5:00 hours if I can.

Thanks
Yes. There is a thread regarding MVMCP tickets and FPs and it’s also addressed in the main MVMCP thread.

Party tickets only have a 30 day booking window.

Yes. There is a thread regarding MVMCP tickets and FPs and it’s also addressed in the main MVMCP thread.

Party tickets only have a 30 day booking window.

Thanks. I looked around those and I'm not sure I found this answer. I have regular tickets tied to my MDX. Can I make FP now (well, I know I can make FPs now) but then use my party ticket for the FPs I make ahead of the 30 days?

@Snurk71 - having regular tickets linked and FPs booked for other park days have resulted in some losing their FPs for the last day of their trip.

The system may not recognize your party ticket as valid for FPs. There is a MVMCP Ticket thread that addresses possibly losing your last day’s FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts