Fastest way from Disney Springs to MK

BellaRose08

Earning My Ears
Wondering if any of you that are more familiar with Disney than I can offer me some advice. We have a 9:50am appointment at BBB in Disney Springs and an 11:40am reservation at CRT at MK. We will be staying off property and will be driving. Would the monorail be faster to MK? Would you advise against trying to squeeze both in?

TIA!

You didn't mention the time of year. I personally would reschedule one of the two... They are too close together. If you do try this, I would have a car drop you off (uber?) outside of MK.
We have done BBB a few times when DD was younger. Both times in the castle. Based on my experience, you probably won't be finished with BBB until 11:30. Your 9:50 time is the check-in time, not the time they are going to actually start. Maybe they will be running on schedule, maybe they won't.

I’m snot sure you’ll be able to do both. But since you’re driving, just park at DS and then drive to the TTC when you’re done. Take the monorail or ferry over to MK from there.

Thanks for your input! I had a feeling we wouldn't be able to make both, but I was hoping somehow it would be doable. Looks like I will have to drop one of them. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your input! I had a feeling we wouldn't be able to make both, but I was hoping somehow it would be doable. Looks like I will have to drop one of them. Thanks for your help!
It IS doable with the changes to BBB it takes much less time. 20-35 minutes if they run on time. Uber to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter