Fast Pass+ Tips for "Split Parties" with Teens?

webcreatrix

DIS Veteran
We will be in Disney this summer with two 15 year olds who we plan to give a little freedom. Since my daughter's friend has never been to Disney, I thought I would book our 3 FP+ together for the headliners in the same park with my My Disney account, but after those three or an afternoon break we have hoppers and I want the girls to be able to do what they want. Can they get additional FP using the app on their phones if I have booked their first three or have the tickets associated with my account or would they need their own accounts. How do I do this?

We will be in Disney this summer with two 15 year olds who we plan to give a little freedom. Since my daughter's friend has never been to Disney, I thought I would book our 3 FP+ together for the headliners in the same park with my My Disney account, but after those three or an afternoon break we have hoppers and I want the girls to be able to do what they want. Can they get additional FP using the app on their phones if I have booked their first three or have the tickets associated with my account or would they need their own accounts. How do I do this?
You can give them your login info and they can book their own FPs.

Our 16 year year old son has his own account but he shares it with me so I can manage our trip when he goes with us. But he is then able to delete or change his own FPs in the park under his account, can get an ADR if he wants, etc.

Our 16 year year old son has his own account but he shares it with me so I can manage our trip when he goes with us. But he is then able to delete or change his own FPs in the park under his account, can get an ADR if he wants, etc.
So when you say "share," is that the same as being "friends?" I seem to recall that being the wording, but I could be wrong. This is a great idea and something I should probably do for our next trip. Thanks for the tip!

You can add family and friend to your own account regardless of whether they have their own account. If someone has a MDE account then you can go in and share your plans with each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!