• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantillusion dates?

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what dates Fantillusion will be running this winter? I can't seem to find any info about it.

TIA

According to the Disneyland Paris website in French the parade ends August 28th and returns the 5th of November which appears to be the day the xmas season begins because Belles Village and Mickey's Magical Winter start on that day as well.

MorganB said:
How many points is this question worth? :cool1:

:rotfl: Oh, loads!!!!! ;)

That's great that it starts on 5th Nov - just in time for our visit. Any idea when it finishes again?

The French calendar only goes though November 2005 so I am not sure. Glad it starts for your visit though! Xmas is fun at Disney. I will admit my favorite time to go is Halloween!

Thanks MorganB. :) It's funny, I realise that a lot of people love Halloween at DLP, and having seen many photos, they obviously do it really well. But I just don't like it!! It all looks far too creepy, especially that "thing" they put in front of the paddle steamer!! :scared1:

Does anyone know if the "Wishes" fireworks are going to be on this winter please? I'm sure I saw it somewhere - we've never seen fireworks at DLP.

Iain Chapman said:
Theres a thread going on over at the DLP.info forum (I know - it's not the greatest forum for information), about Fantillusion not returning until until December 3rd - rather then November 5th.

http://forum.mousekingdom.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=3&topic_id=67138&mesg_id=67138&page=

It's the usual "I got it from a mate of mine whom is a Castmember" style answer though.

Oh Please tell me that this is an untrue rumour. We have never seen fantillusion and when I booked for Nov 26 I must have asked 3 times and was told fantillusion was definitely on. If it is not I will be changing my booking and seeking compensation for my nonrefundable flights. Can anyone please tell me if they know if this is true ASAP? I don't want to wait until tomorrow to ring DLP. I feel sick!!

Afraid I can't help Nicola.:guilty: In the summer brochure it is listed as returning November 5th but in the winter brochure it is not mentioned on the Christmas pages 16 and 17 for dates 5th November - 8th January but is on pages 12 and 13 where it states "Shows, parades and fireworks are on selected dates/periods. Please call us for more details." :confused3 I will keep my fingers (and toes! LOL) crossed for you. :paw:

As for Wishes, there was this thread recently. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=865326
So it doesn't look like it will be on. It doesn't look like they do fireworks at all at Christmas anymore, only on New Years Eve (I think). This is a great shame as in the Brits Guide it mentions there used to be "Sparkling Christmas Fireworks". :sad1: :sad1: It also mentions the "Enchanted Christmas Ball", a one-off event where for a fee of £16 three of the lands and their rides are open 9pm-2am and a Disney choir and ballroom dancers feature on Main Street. I have never heard of this, so I suppose it doesn't happen anymore. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Bexx said:
Thanks MorganB. :) It's funny, I realise that a lot of people love Halloween at DLP, and having seen many photos, they obviously do it really well. But I just don't like it!! It all looks far too creepy, especially that "thing" they put in front of the paddle steamer!! :scared1:

Last year I went during Halloween It was great I wouldn't have missed it for the world. The 'Mummy' at the front of the paddlesteamer looks scary but it isn't really. I didn't get to go on the steamer coz it ran aground! The Mummy's Curse perhaps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter