Fantasy: March 10-17, 2018

Hi there! Please let me know if you are still interested in joining a FE group for our cruise. This thread is quiet but we've got a more active one going on another page, so let me know if you've already joined on there, or if you want to be in 2 groups :)

I would love to join the FE group, if we still can. We've never done one and this will be cruise #4 for our troop. I think I found y'all on the other page but wanted to pipe in here just in case.

I would love to join the FE group, if we still can. We've never done one and this will be cruise #4 for our troop. I think I found y'all on the other page but wanted to pipe in here just in case.

Can you please message me on the other page? Definitely easier!

Hi! I just signed up today for this cruise. This will be my second Disney cruise, but first time on the Fantasy. My family participated in an FE group on the first cruise and would love to get on one if still possible for this cruise. We are coming from Hawaii and would love to spread some Aloha!

Hi there! Please let me know if you are still interested in joining a FE group for our cruise. This thread is quiet but we've got a more active one going on another page, so let me know if you've already joined on there, or if you want to be in 2 groups :)
Hi! We just booked our cruise, (6 of us total). Could you message me with a link to the other group please? Thanks!

We just booked our cruise yesterday and it's our first one. I would love to be a part of a group. Still learning about fish extenders but that sounds fun if it isn't too late! Please message me about the other group too. Thanks!

Let's use this thread to discuss our amazing trip, join FE groups if desired, and share our excitement as the date grows nearer…

It's our 6th Disney cruise, first as Gold, we've been on all 4 ships but are glad to be back on the Fantasy again pirate:

Still waiting to hear from:
Disneyfantasylover
Lindsabeth

Hi, Is there a facebook group for this week? I accidentally got on the week of the 17th and there is so many people on there and so much going on. Haven't been able to find anything on this week. I'm sure its too late to do FE anyway, but would still be fun to meet some people.

Can you tell me if you all are meeting up somewhere on board? Would love to find some friends!

Okay, well if anyone has tween girls going to Vibe that want to meet up so they have "friends", please let me know. Maybe we can meet at the open house. That 12-13 year old age group is tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!