Fantasy: March 10-17, 2018

No worries, we'll get FE groups organized closer to sailing :). I keep them small (11 per group), people can join 1 or more if they wish. Too bad we couldn't fast forward a year!

Thank you for coordinating FE group. So glad you are capping at 11.

Our group last time was capped at 15 and then there were a few extras added. It got to be a lot of money and suitcase space to transport that many gifts.

Welcome! The Fantasy is my kids' favourite ship, they've been bugging me to go back on it for ages! I have to ask, if this is your first Carribean cruise, I am so curious where your others were?

Hello! Just booked this cruise today. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise but the 1st time on the Fantasy and our 1st Carribean cruise as well. We definitely will participate in the fish extender and definitely appreciate the smaller group! :smooth:

Welcome! Your first cruise ever, or first cruise on Disney? This is the ship my kids love the most, they miss the mini golf and interactive game on the classics. I admit though, we were on the Wonder this summer and going from one end to the other didn't feel like such a hike as it does on the larger ships!

Hello Everyone. I just booked this cruise (1st Disney Cruise) for my family (myself and Hubby)(Daughter, SIL and two grandkids) (SIL Mother and Father). My daughter is interested in participating in the fish extender group. Looking forward to the the cruise!

Welcome! Your first cruise ever, or first cruise on Disney? This is the ship my kids love the most, they miss the mini golf and interactive game on the classics. I admit though, we were on the Wonder this summer and going from one end to the other didn't feel like such a hike as it does on the larger ships!

First Disney Cruise. We have previously cruised with Carnival but I'm very excited to cruise Disney!

Welcome! The Fantasy is my kids' favourite ship, they've been bugging me to go back on it for ages! I have to ask, if this is your first Carribean cruise, I am so curious where your others were?
We have done the 3night Bahamas cruise twice, the 4night once, and our last cruise was the 12night Norway/Icelandic cruise. We will be cruising Summer of 2017 with Carnival (1st time not cruising with Disney) to Alaska. After this Caribbean cruise, we will be Gold :-)

Nice! We did Alaska this summer, it was amazing!

We have done the 3night Bahamas cruise twice, the 4night once, and our last cruise was the 12night Norway/Icelandic cruise. We will be cruising Summer of 2017 with Carnival (1st time not cruising with Disney) to Alaska. After this Caribbean cruise, we will be Gold :-)

Hi all! We just booked this cruise for our family of six and for my parents. It seems so far away but I know the time will pass quickly! We can't wait to participate in the FE exchange too!

Welcome! I just want to fast forward a year to make it come faster! Planning is always fun too though...

Hi all! We just booked this cruise for our family of six and for my parents. It seems so far away but I know the time will pass quickly! We can't wait to participate in the FE exchange too!

Hi there! This time next year we'll all be getting ready to go!

I'll wait until at least the fall before putting any FE groups together. I know in the past we have a lot of change in who responds/actually goes on the cruise, so waiting until closer to the PIF date will be more accurate...

Can't wait for the cruise. I was just checking to see if the FE groups have been started yet, looking forward to participating :)

For anyone on this itinerary who is interested, there are 13 spots remaining on an Aristocats Charter trip in Tortola to Norman Islands and the Indians.

:jumping1:

Thanks! Do you have any more information on this?
This is a private charter company that is screamingly well-reviewed on DIS and on TripAdvisor. It's from 9:30-4:30 from a dock that is a 5-10 minute walk from where the Fantasy will be docking that day in Tortola. The excursion will carry up to 20 people on a private catamaran to Norman Island and the Indians to snorkel, swim, paddle board and be awesome. Aristocats provides lunch, rum punch and beer :drinking1, water, pop and virgin punch, plus snorkel gear.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/aristocat-charter-in-tortola.3595180/ is one recent thread about these folks. Lots of photos and reviews at TripAdvisor, which are pretty positive! I found one person who took away a star for rough waters, and someone who wasn't thrilled with the lunch: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...Road_Town_Tortola_British_Virgin_Islands.html

https://aristocatcharters.com/itineraries/ has a description of the itinerary. Cost is $120 for the day for over 10, $60 for 3-10, and 2 and under is free. So, it's more expensive than the Disney snorkel to Norman Island (TT20), which is $60/40, but that expedition is also only a 3 hour tour (o no), one snorkeling stop to the three on this charter, and the Disney excursion doesn't have lunch OR rum punch. So, if you figure it's twice the length of the Disney trip, and has food and rum, the pricing is actually pretty good!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts