**Fantasy Becomes Reality** Group--5/19/2012 (INDEX/ROLE CALL, PAGE 1--ENTRY 1)

Jayme ~ Thanks sooooooo much for posting your videos :thumbsup2 ! I got goosebumps reliving that fabulous cruise :goodvibes. It has me even MORE excited for our Fantasy cruise next May :cool1:!!

OK, in going thru some pics, I've found some that I'm not sure if I've shared yet, so here goes!!

DSC02206.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01943.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01631.jpg

DSC01628.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

WOW!! What a big smile I have on my face right now, remembering our wonderful cruise and awesome friends :cool1:! We are soooo lucky that we will be seeing several of you in only 31 days :thumbsup2. I only wish that everyone could make it for our "reunion" cruise :love:.

WOW!! What a big smile I have on my face right now, remembering our wonderful cruise and awesome friends :cool1:! We are soooo lucky that we will be seeing several of you in only 31 days :thumbsup2. I only wish that everyone could make it for our "reunion" cruise :love:.

Ditto that!!

Great pictures Tony! Enjoy your trip next month with everyone that has been able to go. I wish I were joining everyone. I'll be thinking of you all.

Great pictures Tony! Enjoy your trip next month with everyone that has been able to go. I wish I were joining everyone. I'll be thinking of you all.

We wish the same Barb!!! Perhaps you can make a visit/pilgrimage to St. Louis some time! Debbie (nonni) and family are coming to our area this summer and we look forward to interacting with them away from the cruise ship!!!

Wow, such great memories of our last cruise! Thank you for posting the photos and videos.

We're three weeks away from our next DCL cruise, and were looking through all our past cruise photo books this weekend. Perfect timing.

Wow, such great memories of our last cruise! Thank you for posting the photos and videos.

We're three weeks away from our next DCL cruise, and were looking through all our past cruise photo books this weekend. Perfect timing.

So are you doing the Easter itinerary again? We are on the Western sailing out on 5/24 on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter