Fantasy 4 E

G8r4evr

DIS Veteran
Where are 4Es located on Fantasy? The corners? I’m trying to find one available, but under deluxe verandah, I only see A-C :(

TIA :)

Last edited:
Sorry, looks like I want a 4E but don’t see any. Are they only at the corners of the ship to account for the larger balcony?

You can get any Cat 4 room if you are looking for Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. 4A would be highest deck - likely Deck 10 with letters B, C, etc being slightly lower on the ship.

The 4E’s are Family Verandah rooms on deck 5 (forward and aft).

Edited.

Last edited:

You can get any Cat 4 room if you are looking for Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. 4A would be highest deck - likely Deck 10 with letters B, C, etc being slightly lower on the ship.
We really want the extended verandah on the 4E but there are slim pickings and I like to stay on higher decks, so I’m not sure ..

Also, 4Es don’t sleep 5. They are not larger inside that the standard verandah stateroom, just the balcony is larger.

In thought I read they were bigger inside and out … :(

No, we had a 4E last year that we got on a VGT rate, they're the same size inside as a Cat 5 but with a bigger verandah, They also have the rectangular tub like the Cat 5s rather than the round rub of the other Cat 4s.

That bigger verandah is very nice though, we booked one again for our next cruise because we loved it so much!

It depends, the 4E aft corner rooms are much larger inside though they only sleep 4 and do not have a split bath. We had 7192 on the Fantasy and it was amazing. I believe i read that you can't book the corners outright though. We were assigned ours through a GTY. Those rooms are not outfitted as handicap rooms but the layout is the same as handicap accessible.

We’ve stayed in multiple 4E cabins on deck 5. All slept 3. The cabins are the same size as a Cat 5 - they actually feel smaller to me. But the large verandah makes up for everything else!

It depends, the 4E aft corner rooms are much larger inside though they only sleep 4 and do not have a split bath. We had 7192 on the Fantasy and it was amazing. I believe i read that you can't book the corners outright though. We were assigned ours through a GTY. Those rooms are not outfitted as handicap rooms but the layout is the same as handicap accessible.
Yes you can book the corner rooms directly on the Fantasy, the ones that are not handicap. We booked 10658 directly on our upcoming Sep cruise. All extended verandah rooms on the Fantasy are 4E. They are hard to get and book fast. You have to try and grab them when you can. We have been on the Fantasy 10 times and got one of these rooms 6 times. We have been given accessible rooms too at the last minute with a GTY...

We’ve stayed in multiple 4E cabins on deck 5. All slept 3. The cabins are the same size as a Cat 5 - they actually feel smaller to me. But the large verandah makes up for everything else!

I wonder if the lower ceiling on deck 5 makes them feel smaller than a Cat 5 on another deck? Our first cruise was on the Magic where the rooms are a smidge larger anyway, but I noticed the lower ceiling on our deck 5 4E room on the Dream!

I wonder if the lower ceiling on deck 5 makes them feel smaller than a Cat 5 on another deck? Our first cruise was on the Magic where the rooms are a smidge larger anyway, but I noticed the lower ceiling on our deck 5 4E room on the Dream!
Eek, is it lower? The higher the ceiling the better as far as I’m concerned.

Eek, is it lower? The higher the ceiling the better as far as I’m concerned.

Deck 5 has lower ceilings to help with the forced perspective in the atrium, and since it hosts the kids club it makes the kids feel taller. I wasn't sure if the stateroom ceilings were lower too, but I'm 5'1" so didn't really notice - DH claims our Deck 5 room on the Dream had lower ceilings than our Deck 6 room on the Magic though. That being said, we've booked another Deck 5 Cat 4E for our next cruise so it's not enough to put us off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter