Fantasmic/Rivers of Light Dining Pkg - Resort Table Service Booking

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
Are these 180 days like other dining? I'm at 180 days today and haven't been able to book either of those but did get park table service reservations. I know they are having some website issues this morning. Just wondering if it was that or I need to quit checking.

TIA

Was just on chat and they said because no January hours are out yet, they didn't have the reservations on line yet. Said I could call, but the wait is +60 minutes.

Last edited:
When I booked my dining at 180 days the fantasmic dining packages were not out so it does happen. The web issues this morning seemed to be only fastpass related.

I am going in December, did my ADRs online at 6 am on my 180 day and neither Fantasmic nor ROL were available. After about two days I was able to book Fantasmic diner package, but ROL has only shown with Tiffis for lunch. Just keep trying,good luck!

RoL dining packages are released approx 3 months before according to the official page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!