• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fantasmic and DDP?

Connears

Connears
Can't find this anywhere in old threads, but I'm sure it has been asked before. Please pardon me asking again. Does DDP include Fantasmic pkge? If it does, do you need to do anything differently when booking it?
Thanks
Connears

Yes, the DP includes the FDP. You don't have to do anything special, but you do have to give them your CC # (like anyone does) because they will charge the Credit Card $10 per person if the ADR is not cancelled 48 hours in advance and you are a no show.

Also, Mama Melroses has a "Special" FDP menu. But basically what it is is all of the entrees and desserts on the regular menu. But instead of choice of appetizer, you get a family sized bowl of salad and choice of a flatbread (pizza) to share.

Hope that this helps. :)

Also, they wouldn't let me NOT order something for my 6 year old who is a very picky eater. I was hoping she could just share with her big sister but they said they'd have to charge me anyway, so I ordered something for her anyway.

I think its due to the fact that it's a package though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter