Fanny/Waist Packs

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
Anyone here know where I can get a GOOD fanny pack?
As I am going through some things to pack for my trip in April to WDW I noticed my old one, it's gotta be 10years old now and is almost ready to break! So glad I noticed it now, and not while I'm down there! :(
But I can't remember where I purchased my old one.... It was a black leather, with a pouch in front big enough to carry my camera , money, tickets etc.

Any ideas? :earseek:

Ever heard of overstock.com? I ordered mine for $7.59 each and it is free shipping. That seemed like a great deal. They are canvas, though not leather. I wanted to be able to wash them if necessary. They are 4 1/2 inches deep but the bottom unzips to expand another 4 inches so it seems pretty big. It came in green and navy.

Just my .02

I saw some great ones at the sports authority. The only problem is that they are $19.99 each. I want to buy 2 of them, one for me and one for dh. They seem great. They have a large front section, and on each side another and a water/sports bottle on each side. It goes from hip to hip. I bought 4 of those brita fill and go bottles and will replace the bottles that come with the bag. Then I do not have to buy the straps for the water bottles and less to carry on my shoulder. I have been checking the sports authority for them to go on sale or at least get a 20% coupon or something, but nothing. I do see that the stock is going down.
It comes in yellow, electric blue and black. Last time I checked black is no longer there.

I was in Target today and they had many fanny packs marked down. Some even had the water bottles. Really good deals on these.

hi bobcat, I have to go to my target and see if it is the same ones like the sports authority. I would love to get them on sale. Thanks for the info. Do you remember how much they were?

Hey I bought leather fanny packs on ebay for 4.99 each + shipping. After all was said and done I got 4 for $24. They are NEW, real leather, black and have 6 zipper pockets. We are very happy with the quality and comfort.
:) Kerry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter