Fan Club Questions

Dona Momma

Dona Momma
What is the Fan Club?

How do you join?

Is there a cost to join?

What are the benefits of being a Fan Club Member?

Please help answer questions.

The Fan Club is a corporate card, meaning you get it if where you work are members. But, if you do a search on these boards for Fan Club, there is someone who has sent Fan Club cards to those who need one. Sorry, I can't remember her name but a search should find her, I think her user name is Tinkerb. HTH

Dona Momma.....PM me with your address & I will send a Fan Club card out to you.

I got mine from my employer about 5 or so years ago, and there doesn't appear to be any expiration date on it. Do you think it's still valid? It's blue with a globe on the front outlined in red with FAN CLUB written across it. The back of it does have a bar code. (Hope so, cuz I can't another one in time for my next trip at the end of this month!):bounce:

What is the Fan Club?
The Universal Studios Fan Club is offered to business, which meet their enrollment criteria. Once a corporation is enrolled, the employer can pass on this benefit in the form of a discount card to their employees. It is very similar to the old Magic Kingdom Club.

How do you join?
By asking your HR department, your travel agent, your bank...

Is there a cost to join?
Fan Club cards are FREE

What are the benefits of being a Fan Club Member?
The basics are: discounted tickets, discounted resort rates, and 10% off meals and merchandise

You can get more info here:
http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/memberorlando.asp

If you are unable to get a card thru your employer, you are welcome to email me your mailing address, and I will send one to you.

Tinkerbarb,

I have emailed you, please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

LynetteB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter