Family Suites at DLP

starry_solo

DIS Veteran
It looks like you have to call DLP directly in order to book the suites.
But I have a few questions about the family suites.
How many beds are in there? Or, I guess, sleeping surfaces would be the correct term if one were to include sofa beds.
I'm trying to fit four adults and need at least three sleeping surfaces.

I'm in the USA, does calling WDW Travel Company and then asking for Disneyland Paris still work?

Thanks!

Depending on what the preferences are, there are other options.

I recently stayed at Santa Fe Hotel. The normal room configuration is two queen beds. However I booked about 10 months in advance and managed to get a room with 1 queen bed and 1 bunk beds. This will give 3 sleeping areas, the queen bed, and the bunk beds.

My Instagram (14).png

My Instagram (8).png

Depending on what the preferences are, there are other options.

I recently stayed at Santa Fe Hotel. The normal room configuration is two queen beds. However I booked about 10 months in advance and managed to get a room with 1 queen bed and 1 bunk beds. This will give 3 sleeping areas, the queen bed, and the bunk beds.

View attachment 812807

View attachment 812808

I saw that trip report, it looked really nice!

I also figured out, with some additional research, that the bed configurations on most of those suites are a double bed and a sofa bed....it wasn't on DLP's website though, I think I had to go to a UK Disney holidays website to figure that one out.

If you can, I would get two rooms. 4 adults in a room is very... let's call it cosy. Especially when it comes to sharing the bathroom.

And calling WDW to be transferred should still work. I think I saw a post about it a few months ago.

We stayed at Newport with 3 kids and the 5th sleeper configuration was fine, but would prefer a 1-bedroom suite. Is there any good information on which suite categories are available for 5?

We stayed at Newport with 3 kids and the 5th sleeper configuration was fine, but would prefer a 1-bedroom suite. Is there any good information on which suite categories are available for 5?
I'm not much help, I'm afraid. The DLP website is not very helpful. By the looks of it, we do not have categories here.
It does specify how many people can sleep in a room, but not if there is more than one room. I guess the presidential suites will have more rooms, but I am noy sure.

The best bet is probably to call and ask for all the options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter