Growing older but not up......
The Cast: Me (31), DW (32), DD (2)
DB (29), DSiL (28), DN (5)
DB (25), DSiL (23), DN (4)
DD (53), DM (52)
The Trip: Land/Sea Vacation with additional day on front end
Polynesian and then the Wonder

Pre-trip info:
This vacation was planned and booked in the fall of 2000. As a child, my parents took my brothers and I to Disney World often. Usually twice a year! I was probably there about 15 to 20 time by the time I was 17. It was my Mom?s dream to return to Disney with her 3 boys and our families.
We booked the full package thru Disney. Originally we had planned on staying at the Contemporary and a Category 6 cabin on the Wonder. Well in February on 2001 we were informed that the Contemporary will no longer be apart of the packages with the land/sea vacations. We were given the option to change to Beach Cub, Poly, Wilderness Lodge, Swan or Dolphin. This really upset my parents as they wanted to stay at the Contemporary as that is where we stayed every time we went down years ago. After many discussions with the DCL, they gave us a lagoon view room on the 2nd floor in the Tahiti building with an upgrade on the boat to Category 4! We were pleased with that and began to buy essentials and get ready for our family vacation of a lifetime!

Thanks for posting this TR HoosierFantasia! I'm particulary interested since we have a similar trip planned for 11/03.

Our roster is:

my DW (36) and me (38) with our kids DS (11) DS(7) DD(6) and DD(3)

SIL and BIL with DNi (1)

MIL(61) & FIL (64).

I'm sure we'll benfit from your experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter