****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

rescuetink

DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W
Ok, so we overloaded the first thread, which is FANTASTIC!! That means that there's a LOT of us out there spreading the magic!! But when the thread ended I knew we couldn't let the magic end!! So I contacted WebMasterKathy and she said we could just start a new thread!!

So here it is, the new Fairy Godmailer List Part II, let the magic continue!!

For those of you new here this is how it works!!! :surfweb:

If you are going to WDW, DL (Or maybe on DCL stopping at CC where they have a post office) you can ask someone to send a post card to your children from their favorite Disney character (sometimes specific characters are hard, or impossible, to find, so be flexible!) with a note saying something like we're here waiting for you, or whatever you want, especially if there's something special your celebrating while you’re there!!!

You in turn would offer to do this for others!!

Please make sure when you make a request you state how many cards you are requesting, which park/cruise you'll be at/on, and what dates you'll be there. This will let others know if they will be there before you and can be your FGM. You can then correspond names and address in private through PM's rather than posting personal information here!!

Walt Disney built the magic, and we can help continue spreading it!! pixiedust:

David :disrocks:

Thread #1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=842646

I HAVE HEARD FROM MANY PEOPLE, INCLUDING OUR FGM THAT POST CARDS ARE HARD TO FIND IN WDW!! OUR FGM GOT THEM OUTSIDE OF WDW!! I HAVE RELATIVES WHO LIVE IN ORLANDO AND I'LL HAVE THEM MAIL ME WHAT I NEED. HOWEVER, THIS ALL BEING SAID I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY AND FIND THEM NEAR HOME AT PLACES LIKE THE DOLLAR STORE, TARGET, WALMART, ETC.. AND THIS WOULD ALSO ALLOW YOU TO FILL THEM OUT DURING YOUR FLIGHT/DRIVE TO WDW!! IF YOU ARE FLYING YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU NEED AT THE AIRPORT, AND IF YOUR DRIVING YOU CAN STOP ON YOUR WAY AT JUST ABOUT ANY STORE ON THE WAY NEAR WDW AND PICK UP WHAT YOU NEED OUTSIDE OF WDW!!

Last edited:
We leave in the morning and will be at DWR the 11th-14th. I can send 3 more postcards to anyone in need. :) Will check my PMs mid afternoon on the 11th just in case!

Glad to find the new thread. Been away from this for awhile. Am at WDW now, but not able to send at the moment. I just want to say though for anyone wondering about doing this... it's GREAT!!! I enjoy doing this and actually still send to some of the kids Ive sent to before and have even met them later (mom knew who I was but the kids didnt). Its a pay it forward kind of magic/sharing.

We leave in the morning and will be at DWR the 11th-14th. I can send 3 more postcards to anyone in need. :) Will check my PMs mid afternoon on the 11th just in case!

Glad to find the new thread. Been away from this for awhile. Am at WDW now, but not able to send at the moment. I just want to say though for anyone wondering about doing this... it's GREAT!!! I enjoy doing this and actually still send to some of the kids Ive sent to before and have even met them later (mom knew who I was but the kids didnt). Its a pay it forward kind of magic/sharing.

I WANNA BE THERE NOW!!!! NOW I SAID!!! NOW!!!! :hyper:

Oh yea, and I think my kids do too!!! Have fun you too!! And tell Mickey and the gang we'll be there soon!!!

This is an awesome idea!!!! We'll be there Oct. 2-10 and could send a couple if anyone wants us to. Matter of fact, I'd LOVE to do that for someone!!!!!

If anyone will be there sometime before Oct. we'd love to have one sent to our DD!!!!!!

We will be at WDW end of Aug/beginning of Sept. I would love to send postcards, and it would be great for my kids to get one too! This is such a great idea!

I will be going in the next few weeks with my daughter (not sure of the date yet) and I will also be going the first weekend in November with my son. I would be very appreciative if someone would send cards for them. If someone wouldn't mind sending them out, please pm me.

Also, I would like to send some out while I am there. PM me.

This is an awesome idea!

We'll be at WDW from 20 - 25 August.

we're 1st timers and celebrating DS7s bday (Aug 21st) and our Anniversary (13 years!).

I can send cards while we're there - and would LOVE it if someone could send cards to my kids too (DD8 and DS6 turning 7).

PM me if you'll be at the world or if you need me to send for late Aug/Sept.

:goodvibes

Thanks to davis65 as our kids got their FGM cards today and the kids were THRILLED!!! :thumbsup2 I asked my son how Mickey knew he was comming and he said he called him on the Mickey phone in his bedroom and told him. :lmao: I have an old style Mickey phone where Mickey holds the receiver in his hand. We don't use the phone so it's in his room for decoration and play.

My daughter is walking around with her cards and when you try and look at it she hugs it and says MINE!!! :cloud9:

I updated the first thread with some new information!!!

Let's keep spreading the magic!!! pixiedust:

David

Hi. Will be going May 1-6 and am willing to send 3 postcards. Let me know if you are interested.

Julia:wizard:

We will be there June 24th - July 1st if anyone would like us to send cards PM me. I think we already have someone sending our boys cards :cool1:

Any going this week or early next week that can send some post cards to my kids?

I'd be happy to pay it forward. I can volunteer to send 5 the week of 04/24 - 05/01.

Just PM me your child's name, address, special message, and character you think they'd like to hear from.

We are going May 9-16 and have one DD age 4. Would LOVE to find someone to send her a postcard and we will return the favor or pass it on to someone else. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

We will be there June 24th - July 1st if anyone would like us to send cards PM me. I think we already have someone sending our boys cards :cool1:

Hey, roobug! I'll send you a PM now. We are going in mid-July and I'd love for my daughter to get a card if you think you can mail it in June so it gets to her in time.

That said, I can also be FGM to someone. We travel/will be in WDW July 9-21st so probably best if your trip was in August (July may be cutting it too close).

We'll be at Disney from May 16-24th and would love to be someone's FGM. Our DD is 3 and this will be her first trip to WDW. She's totally into princesses! If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

We'll be at Disney from May 16-24th and would love to be someone's FGM. Our DD is 3 and this will be her first trip to WDW. She's totally into princesses! If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

We are there May 8th - 14th and would be delighted to send a card to your daughter!!

PM me the info if you would like us to send one out for her while we're there!!

David

I will be in disney is just a week and a half, I have agreed to send some cards, but I need some help with what to write on them. The kids I will be sending them to are three 2 year olds and two 6-year olds. Any creative ideas?:confused3

Hello...not sure how this works but I am looking for a fairy godmailer for 3 kids.

all with birthdays for disney!! :wizard:

we are going for the 1st time may 14th-26th and i would be willing to be a fairy godmailer as well!!pixiedust:

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts