Facebook Shares

Pacolovestacos

DIS Veteran
Anyone surprised at how good Facebook continues to do? Earnings

I remember looking at their IPO back in 2011/2012 and thinking it would be a dud. Shows how much I know.

What I don't get is how Tesla is worth more than GM, Ford, or Chrysler. Apparently Wall St. knows something we don't.

They're betting on the genius of Musk, much like they did with Zuckerberg.

I guess. The American car companies haven't been doing a good job innovating and developing new products. They are all behind on developing self driving cars which are the future. The technology companies like Alphabet are just destroying them.

Haha guys, the thread title does say "Facebook Shares."

Facebook is booming because it has become the way businesses and government agencies communicate with their customers . One of my favorite restaurants hasn't updated their web page in 2 years, but they update their FB several times a week. And their customers communicate back that way.

What I don't get is how Tesla is worth more than GM, Ford, or Chrysler. Apparently Wall St. knows something we don't.
GM went bankrupt in 2010.
Chrysler went bankrupt in 2009.
Ford had much better money management, but the bottom line is, Tesla has people putting $1,000 down for cars that won't even be built for 3 or 4 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter