F&F with dining question

Ptaylor81

Earning My Ears
If you have a room only F&F discount at 40% off can you add dining to it. We are AP holders so we do not need tickets. If you can add dining is it at the normal price or is there a discounted price?

You can only get the DP with a package that includes tickets

You can only get the DP with a package that includes tickets

That is not correct. You can get what it called a "ticketless package", but you have to call Disney to book it. It cannot be done online.

OP, I do not know if F&F discounted rooms are eligible for the DDP, however. I would imagine that it is, but I'm not sure.

That is not correct. You can get what it called a "ticketless package", but you have to call Disney to book it. It cannot be done online.

OP, I do not know if F&F discounted rooms are eligible for the DDP, however. I would imagine that it is, but I'm not sure.
Is this a new thing? I knew that DVC members staying on points can add it without tickets but that is the only exception I knew of. I don't like giving wrong info, so I'm glad you corrected me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter