Extras to pack

pack a few umbrellas; they tend to be better than ponchos if you're standing in the rain, since ponchos get very humid and you don't want to be carrying them around after you're done with them. (but bring some disposable ponchos if you don't want to get wet on the rides, hehe)

While I agree umbrellas work better and are less humid, I never bring them to Disney as I find it gets in other people’s way and I had one man actually hit me in the head with his and it got tangled in my hair - he yanked it out (with my hair) and just kept walking. I never want to do that to someone as it was incredibly rude

They make small packs of like 10-20 Purell wipes and Lysol wipes, we usually find them in the travel sized section at target for $1-2, we bring them everywhere so we can just wipe down a table quick before we eat and our kids hands etc

hand soap in the pump bottle for the bathroom, easier than the bar soaps they provide (especially for children)

Something in the general category of Anti-Chafing. Long walks in the heat of WDW can cause issues. There are many options, I typically carry a chapstick. It's small, does well in the heat and works wonders on any body part that chafing.

Squeezable Brita bottle(s) and carabiner clips to attach them, ziplocks, and like previous poster said an anti-chafing stick.

I'm not a teen girl, but heck, I might be doing the lush massage bar for the extra pixie dust.

Me too!

We found sun cream decanted into smaller pots for daily use in the parks to be invaluable. So much better than carting a whole bottle or tube around all day. Also a hoodie as it can get chilly at night and as another poster said, buying one from the gift shops can be very pricey. It doesn't get COLD cold, so just something lightweight will be fine

extra pair of park shoes! went in july this year and got stuck in torrential rain storms every day. our shoes never got a chance to dry out.

We bring multiple pairs of water friendly shoes (Crocs sandals, Tevas, etc) and try not to wear the same pair two days in a row. Socks & sneakers don't work in summertime w/ the daily rain storms. The water friendly shoes allow us to keep touring through the daily storms and we don't have to worry about socks and sneakers to dry out!

We also use an extra poncho as a stroller cover in a pinch. Just bring along a few plastic clips or even clothes pins to clip it to the stroller because when the CMs move it or the wind blows, it can come off. But it’s save our kids from sitting in a wet stroller all day several times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!