Extra Ticket for the D23s Disney Fanniversary Celebration: Washington DC!

Mrs. Gumdrop

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! I have an extra ticket for D23′s Disney Fanniversary Celebration 2013, in Washington DC
The ticket is for a non-member. I am not asking a fee for the ticket. If you are interested in attending please send me a direct message. Please only contact me if will definitely be able to attend! Please contact me before March 6th.

Here are the full details:

D23's Disney Fanniversary Celebration 2013
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013
Location: U.S. Navy Memorial (701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC)
Time: 7:00 p.m. (Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the show.)

D23: The Official Disney Fan Club is hitting the road with D23’s Disney Fanniversary Celebration, commemorating dozens of unforgettable Disney milestones celebrating landmark anniversaries in 2013!

Each show will be hosted by a Disney archivist and D23 Team member and will highlight the rich behind-the-scenes stories of these magical moments through rarely or never-before-seen film footage, concept art, photography, and exclusive interviews with many of your favorite Disney Legends and luminaries.

D23 will lead guests on a journey through dozens of unforgettable Disney moments that have delighted generations of Disney fans, including beloved movies like Peter Pan, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the first Pirates of the Caribbean film; classic characters like Mickey Mouse and Chip ‘n’ Dale; favorite attractions and entertainment spectaculars at Disney parks such as Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, Horizons, and Mickey’s Toontown; the openings of Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Tokyo Disneyland, the launch of The Disney Channel; the first voyage of Disney Cruise Line; and the momentous founding of The Walt Disney Company in, of course, 1923.

Following each presentation, guests will have the opportunity to briefly mix and mingle with presenters and fellow Disney fans. Plus, we will have a special treasure from the Walt Disney Archives available on display!

D23’s Disney Fanniversary Celebration events will be held in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Newark, Orlando, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C so we can “Unlock the Magic” of Disney and D23 from coast to coast!

Break out the noisemakers, because this is one party you won’t want to miss!

Here is a link to the page for the event: http://registration3.experientevent....px?SEC=13MAR21

Hi there!
My name is Chris and I just learned of the D23 event to be held in DC. I then googled it and came across you thread saying that you had an extra ticket. If that is still the case, I would be happy to buy it off you, i created an account to this site just to contact you...i also joined the vinylmation website. I live a mile away from where it is being held, and can guarantee that I am able to attend. Please let me know, thank you!!
My private number and email are posted in a PM to you on the other site. I am too new to this one to send PM...booo!
Hopefully I am not too late!
Thank you!!
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter