Experienced DVC members, Anything we are missing

jshow89

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone we are long time DVC members and have made many trips to the world, we haven't been since 2016 as we did aulani in 2017. We are talking about going in nov 2018 for an adult trip just wondering if there is anything out there we haven't done? Or maybe we have missed? We are hoping to do a behind the scenes tour of a park, at this point we have only done the behind the seeds tour, so maybe something longer. Anyways just hoping to pick some brains out there thanks

Joe

Do the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK. I did this and loved it! And, of course, Avatarland at AK is new.

When we went for an adults only trip a few years ago and didn't have annual passes, we did the Backstage Magic tour. We chose this one because you didn't need to use a day of your ticket for the tour.
Since then I have done, and really enjoyed, Wild Africa Trek and Caring for Giants.

I did the behind the scenes train tour a few years ago and it was great. Surprisingly more people on the tour were women than men and I was surprised that more train engineers are now women..who wudda thought. As far as new rides, flights of passage is a must do at AK...I am looking forward to my first tide on FOP in a couple of weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!