Every Mile is a Miracle

So sorry that life's a little rough for you right now- I hope things turn around soon (like before Thursday.. but if not, on Thursday for sure!) :hug:

Vivoactive3 is $200 on Prime Day and I kinda want to invent a time machine, go back in time, and stop myself from buying it before today because I'm that cheap.
Just wanted to share that information. (I am very happy with it and think it is worth what I paid for it, though)

I know all about life getting you down and just not wanting to run. If you need anything at all, I'm here.
Thank you <3

So sorry that life's a little rough for you right now- I hope things turn around soon (like before Thursday.. but if not, on Thursday for sure!) :hug:
Thank you <3

Vivoactive3 is $200 on Prime Day and I kinda want to invent a time machine, go back in time, and stop myself from buying it before today because I'm that cheap.
Just wanted to share that information. (I am very happy with it and think it is worth what I paid for it, though)
I will make myself feel better by telling myself that I don't even have a Prime account so it's okay. (Even though my mom does and I use hers all the time.) Oh well. Haha.

WHEW today was a rollercoaster of emotions that @SarahDisney and @Keels got to witness via text, sorry gals! It ranged from OMG to OMGGGG. I had a mild panic attack before pushing the button that registered me for my first Marathon and then I cried and then I smiled and now I am just in shock.

I AM REGISTERED FOR DOPEY!!!!

It's really happening!!!

Shout out to @Princess KP for being awesome, to Target for that 5% off of my Disney Gift Cards that I used to pay for my registration, and to all of you for enabling and encouraging and always being there for me.

175 days and counting!

WHEW today was a rollercoaster of emotions that @SarahDisney and @Keels got to witness via text, sorry gals! It ranged from OMG to OMGGGG. I had a mild panic attack before pushing the button that registered me for my first Marathon and then I cried and then I smiled and now I am just in shock.

I AM REGISTERED FOR DOPEY!!!!

It's really happening!!!

Shout out to @Princess KP for being awesome, to Target for that 5% off of my Disney Gift Cards that I used to pay for my registration, and to all of you for enabling and encouraging and always being there for me.

175 days and counting!
Just wait until the actual marathon...

YAYYYY!!!! I cannot wait to cheer you on. I think it needs to be in person though, cheering over the internet is just not the same. (Trying to come up with so many reasons to be at Marathon Weekend next year, LOL). In all seriousness though, I am so excited to cheer everyone on!

Currently: Finalizing the details for our weekend trip to California in a few weeks. But I have had zero luck getting our tickets for Disneyland and Universal Studios today. However, I did book our hotel rooms-- it's a start!

Websites are super fun. Especially when they break and don't let you do what you need to do.
But yay Disneyland!! (And Universal ... I gotta go back there if I ever get back to California)

Currently: Finalizing the details for our weekend trip to California in a few weeks. But I have had zero luck getting our tickets for Disneyland and Universal Studios today. However, I did book our hotel rooms-- it's a start!

Try Undercover Tourist! I got tickets to Universal the last time I was in CA through them and saved some money. I hear they're doing DL, now, too. Also went through them for my parkhoppers for this November. If you get the MouseSavers newsletter, there's a link you can use in it to save even more.

PS - Sorry life is "ICK" right now. That stinks.

PPS - DOPEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to follow along! And I have super FOMO. Not of Dopey. Just of being there with everyone.

Disneyland & Universal Weekend Trip
August 2nd - 5th
We have been consistently going to Disneyland every year since 2014. I wasn't about to break that streak this year. Bonus: Pixar Pier is (mostly) finished! So I have been low key planning a quick weekend trip for us which will give us a full day at Disneyland and a full day at Universal Studios and some beach time. It is the weekend before Bay goes back to school, so her one last summer hurrah! I am not good with trip reports, but I feel like I can do a solid recap in my journal. So here is my pre-planning fun!

Itinerary

Thursday Aug 2nd: Leave AZ after work and get to our hotel. It's just a Days Inn and it's walking distance, but we have stayed there before. If you have a room that faces Disneyland you can watch the fireworks, but I am pretty sure we will still be in the parks during them this time around.

Friday Aug 3rd: All day at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure! We don't usually do park hoppers at Disneyland. We normally pick a park and stay there. BUT because of Pixar Pier and us only spending one day there, I convinced my husband to let us park hop. He cringed so hard at the ticket prices still though. (Sorry, honey.) I don't have a game plan yet, TBH. I should probably start working on that. But I am excited to try this new Max Pass+ that Disneyland has. It sounds like it's a huge helper for getting on rides. I am also going to try the mobile food ordering that some quick service places have. I finally convinced Bay that she will survive and probably love the Incredicoaster. And she also agreed to ride Guardians of the Galaxy with us ONE time. Other than that, we will for sure do Space Mountain, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Cars, and probably Splash Mountain. As for food, I will definitely get a churro, they are a Disneyland must have, but there are so many new places on the Pier. I will have to do some research about what I want to eat. I was thinking of doing a show, which we don't normally do, because rides. But it really just depends on how the day goes.

Saturday Aug 4th: All day at Universal Studios Hollywood! The main reason that we are going to Universal is because they are closing the Original Jurassic Park ride and switching it to Jurassic World stuff this fall. Well, Bay LOVES Dinosaurs and Jurassic Park, so we knew we had to take her to the OG ride before they ruin it. The second reason is of course to go to Hogwarts!!!! Like I am just so excited for this omg. Anything else that happens is a bonus. Like getting a Homer donut from VooDoo Donuts and eating it in Simpsons land.

Sunday Aug 5th: After Universal, whenever we leave Saturday night, we will be driving to Redondo Beach so that we can wake up and just BE AT THE BEACH. I then require tacos and boozes and the sounds of the waves and sunshine.... Then we will hit up a few breweries and head home. ORRRRR I will just stay in Cali forever.

It will be the perfect ending to summer. I can't wait.

Try Undercover Tourist! I got tickets to Universal the last time I was in CA through them and saved some money.
You are awesome!! They are so much cheaper there than on their website. I was trying to use my CC points and really save some money, but it wasn't letting me. This will be my backup if I can't get my bank to work! THANK YOU!!

Also, are you free on September 15th for lunch at Dogfish?!

You are awesome!! They are so much cheaper there than on their website. I was trying to use my CC points and really save some money, but it wasn't letting me. This will be my backup if I can't get my bank to work! THANK YOU!!

Also, are you free on September 15th for lunch at Dogfish?!

Let me know if you want me to dig up a MouseSavers newsletter for you to see if you can get it any cheaper than what you've got through their main page : )

And re: 9/15, YAAAAAAAAASSSSS! Assuming I'm not on the road for work, I'll absolutely make it happen : ) I'll PM you my cell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!