• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ET Passholder Event

rocketman23

<font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo
I received a passholder notification in the mail today. It says Saturday, March 23 from 9-11am passholders will receive eclusive admittance into the newly refurbished ET. You will also receive a 20th anniversery ET passport, ET mini-poster, and 20% off on Toy Closet items.

I think I'll go check it out, anyone else?

Sounds very cool!!! My kids will probably enjoy the "stuff"!

I haven't checked my mail yet, so thanks for sharing!!!

I think I'm planning on being there anyway next Sat...a nice day of parkage and a little Earth, Wind and Fire to end the day! :)

We can watch as Bob's tolerance for alcohol finally rises and he moves on up to TWO bacardi's in an evening, and lives to tell about it!!! ;)

I think others are supposed to be there for the concert too...I think we need a thread! :D

Karen

parkage?

Sounds like fun! You should defenitely have your picture taken with ET in the gift shop!:p :jester: :jester:

So, if we go straight there the 23rd, we get a poster of Robert & E.T. sharing hard drinks in the A.M.? That Spielberg guy thinks of everything.
We still gotta do Sea World 1st me thinks. After the Busch hospitality runs out though, we be there for the concert!
Is there a definite Mardi parade that afternoon?
Will there be MIB training on that Sun. A.M.? Get that thread started you wuz talkin' 'bout!
Jim

We still gotta do Sea World 1st me thinks. After the Busch hospitality runs out though, we be there for the concert!

Have an Amber Bock in my honor, Jag!!! ;)

Karen

we could do MIB training Sunday am, just not real early in the AM.:smooth:

"not real early", huh?
Guess we know who's partying heavily Sat. nite!

Karen - Amber Bock it is, if they don't have Bud Ice!
Jim

Originally posted by h20jag
"not real early", huh?
Guess we know who's partying heavily Sat. nite!

Karen - Amber Bock it is, if they don't have Bud Ice!
Jim

Well, I'll be partying heavily...but MIB will probably be just worn out from stepping on tourons...

For crying out loud, Jag...have one anyway, it's FREE!!! ;) :D ;) Although, if you like Bud Ice...Amber Bock might be a bit more than you can take....it actually tastes like BEER! ;) ;) ;)

Gosh...I'm starting to sound almost evil myself!!! :rolleyes::eek:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter