"Escape the Pirates" - Grand Opening - Now closed.

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Well, after almost a year in vmk I have decided to host my very first game. After working in hidden rooms for several months, getting help from friends, advice from many, and running a test night, I am proud to announce the grand opening of "Escape the Pirates!"

Can you Escape the Pirates and sail your way to treasure in Dreams Cave - or will you fall to the pirates and end up swimming with the sharks?

Come play - if ye dare! The pirates are waiting for ye!

Room title: Escape the Pirates / Room Owner: Jegrezo

Thanks to those who came to play today. Here's to more fun tomorrow, hopefully without the lag.

etp1.jpg

etp2.jpg

etp3.jpg

Thank you for respectfully not copying my ideas that I have worked very hard on creating for several months.

- Disney Dreams

Great game and awesome rooms, sorry I left so fast my mom was coming and I wasn't meant to be on.

I got done with dinner, started reading and saw this post. I'm in your room, but I guess I missed you! I would love to try your game when it opens again, it looks awesome!

You have done a great job!
Glad you got it up and running for a bit and happy I was there for some of Opening Day!

Did you move the boat in the dreams room again! :lmao: It looks a bit different. Anyway great job! It was a lot of fun and everyone should come by. Hopefully you will get a lot of players, but not so many we don't see you anymore:sad1: Good luck, and Congrats on finishing!

-Stacey

Did you move the boat in the dreams room again! :lmao: It looks a bit different. Anyway great job! It was a lot of fun and everyone should come by. Hopefully you will get a lot of players, but not so many we don't see you anymore:sad1: Good luck, and Congrats on finishing!

-Stacey

Thanks for the congrats. I have been working on this project for a very long time.

And - wow - everyone take note: Cowboys_girl has an amazing eye for detail. Yes, the prize room was slightly redone (again!). But do not tell hdmonkeybug - please!!! I will be in SOO much trouble. ;)

Thanks again for the kind comments and the support. I appreciate it!

I knew it! :lmao: :lmao: Your remodeling license is hereby revoked! The rooms are wonderful, Now leave them alone! LOL! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

-Stacey

Im so sorry Dreams >_<
My computer is messed up and i accidentely clicked on my start piece..
>_<
I feel so horribly bad >_<
I tried to click back but it was too late :(

I feel awful :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter