Epcot must have Snacks, QS & Adult Beverages

My must haves:
Tokyo Sunset from drink kiosk in Japan
Cantaloopy from drink kiosk in China
QS-Chicken Schwarama plate from Tangierine cafe in morocco
Any and everything from Les Halles in France

We are going to miss the fall festival by just days. Going to a wedding in Orlando so I extended the trip a couple of days to squeeze in the mouse. 8/25-8/28.
Be on the lookout for a soft opening of the festival, since it opens right after you leave...

German Chocolate cookie at Karamell Kuche

Can I get that AND a salted caramel? Because the salted caramel was my favorite snack of the whole trip last time. I got one on our last day with a snack credit and I wished I had just used the rest of our snack credits on a bunch of those after I ate it when we got home.

But now I'll need a German chocolate cookie too!

I'm not a big sugar person so I'll tell you what we have liked on past trips. We share everything so we can try more.

Mexico - Cheese empanadas with this AMAZING Mexican Slaw (seriously - the slaw was so good we went back another day and requested extra slaw). Margaritas from La Cava de Tequila - you can also sit inside and get chips with salsa, queso, and guacamole.

China - Tipsy Ducks in Love (now my favorite WDW drink), it does have chocolate in it but the coffee and tea gives it enough of bitter flavor to stop it from being a sickeningly sweet drink. Also the Chicken Curry pockets are really good.

Germany - we do the wine flight in the Wine Cellar

Italy - Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar has great shareable plates. We always get wine here and share one of the sample plates for two. They also have Rosa Regale (a red champagne) in the little shop at the front of the pavilion - it's awesome!

Japan - we like the saki bar inside Mitsukoshi

Morocco - the vegetarian platter at Tangierine Cafe is awesome, so is literally everything on the menu at Spice Road Table (lots of shareable items)

France - not sure what it's called but it is this round bread that's formed with cheese and bacon in the middle and on top. YUM! Also the brioche ice cream sandwich. The brioche helps to tone down the sweetness of the ice cream. My second favorite drink in WDW, the Grand Marnier Orange Slush is also here.

UK - the Scotch Egg is yummy

Thank you, I'll take one of each! These posts are exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

I've seen pics from friends trips of that Grand Marnier Slush. It think it's near the top of my drink wish list.

Can I get that AND a salted caramel? Because the salted caramel was my favorite snack of the whole trip last time. I got one on our last day with a snack credit and I wished I had just used the rest of our snack credits on a bunch of those after I ate it when we got home.

But now I'll need a German chocolate cookie too!
Definitely! I say have 2 of each!

Caramel ice cream at lartisan des glaces in France
Anything at Caramel shop in Germany
Hi Chew candy in Japan
Grey goose lemon slushy in France
limoncello In Italy
Wild Passion Fruit Margarita in Mexico

Also I like to go into each shop in the countries & buy some of their packaged snacks, like Mexico has some chips that are kind of like Fritos, Japan has a huge variety of snacks, Norway has these chocolate bars that are to die for. It's fun to try the different snacks from different places & as a bonus since it's all packaged style snacks, you can bring them home & they're still fresh.

Last edited:

Agreed on the packaged snacks. The paprika potato chips I got in Germany (this was a few years ago, not sure if they're still there) were particularly good.

LOVE the Iced Peach Oolong tea in China. You have to go into the Lotus Blossom Cafe to get it. They used to have it at the tea cart, but the past couple of time's we've been there, it hasn't been at the cart.

I also really like the Roulé Lard and Fromage (bacon and cheese bread) at the Patisserie in France.

The fish & chips at Yorkshire were fantastic. Huge serving that can be shared and delicious with The Blacksmith (Guinness and Smithwick's).
Cheese plates.
Lamb wrap at Tangerine cafe is really flavorful. Once upon a time you could get them a la carte but I don't know if that still holds true. I don't care for most of the sides on the platter.

I love the Harissa Chicken Roll with spicy ketchup and the baklava at Spice Road Table.. they are definitely "snack" items portion wise. Love the drinks at the bar inside Spice Road Table too - Andalusian nights is my favorite drink there.

The Grey Goose slush in France is another must have drink (I like the pink version they usually have at the F&G booth.. I'm not sure if they have the pink one it all the time).

From Les Halles Boulangerie in France: the cheese and bacon roll and lobster bisque. It was a yummy combo! I've only had it once so I'm not sure it's one of my faves but it was a good snack!

I also loved the croissant-doughnut (cronut) at Refreshment Port just outside of Canada. That's a great breakfast item!

From Les Halles Boulangerie in France: the cheese and bacon roll and lobster bisque. It was a yummy combo! I've only had it once so I'm not sure it's one of my faves but it was a good snack!

I also loved the croissant-doughnut (cronut) at Refreshment Port just outside of Canada. That's a great breakfast item!

I think the roll and bisque was DHs favorite meal! Anything from Les Halles is great. We loved the counter service and sit down in Japan. I actually did not love the caramel treat in Germany but we did pick them up at the end of the day and they seemed stale. Grand Marnier orange slush in France and Tipsy Ducks in Love (tastes like a drunk frappe) were my faves. The Casa beer in Morocco was very good.

Love the sandwiches at Les Halle's...mom and I split one. The macaron ice cream sandwich is my all time favorite. Les Glaces also has an adult ice cream drink that is also fab.
UK, go in the pub to the bar and get a Pimm's cup. It's Pimm's (spiced gin) mixed in Sprite/7-up...some places add grenadine...it was my favorite drink when I lived in England, and I enjoy getting one at Epcot. The fish and chips are also delicious at the little shop.
Germany, can't go wrong with beer and a pretzel. And as others mentioned, the caramel corn is amazing...it is the best caramel corn I've had.
My husband liked Tangerine cafe... however, I don't remember what he tried, but he liked it. I was eating my ice cream macaroon at the time, so I may have ignored his food ;)
Spice Road Table is awesome! One of the hidden secrets at WS.
Those are my standouts. I'm sure there's more, but those are my favs.

When we go in October, we're staying at YC and our plan is to get breakfast at Les Halles on the two days we spend at Epcot. I'm thinking I'll do something savory (bacon and cheese roll, can't wait to try it) one day and something sweet the other.

As for drinks, I always recommend the English Rose at UK. It's pretty and pink and sweet, and you don't realize how much of it is gin until you try to stand up and realize you can't feel your feet.

The yogurt parfait form Les Halle's is delicious! It's light and refreshing on a super hot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter