Epcot must have Snacks, QS & Adult Beverages

momjeeps

DIS Veteran
Grownup trip coming up. Have only had school bread, salted caramel (favorite), and ate at Teppan Edo.

Thinking about doing no TS and just snacking around the world all day. Can't all be junk or I'll die of sugar overload. But what is not to be missed?

I haven't tried all the Epcot QS, but I do recall the guacamole and chips at La Cantina de San Angel (walk-up CS in Mexico on the water).....the guacamole was delicious!

I am partial to Germany. Pretzels, Beer and the fresh Caramel Corn. If you go spring or fall the festivals bring many more options to snack around the world.
We are going to miss the fall festival by just days. Going to a wedding in Orlando so I extended the trip a couple of days to squeeze in the mouse. 8/25-8/28.

The croissant donut from the Refreshment Port in amazing!!! We got one quite a few times last trip, they are hard to resist. I also always get the crepes from the crepe cart in France - the strawberry one is my favorite.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some!

QS (all shareable for eating around the World)
Veggie platter at Tangierine Cafe
Nachos at Cantina de San Angel
Fish and Chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Snacks
Almond Pretzel at Kringla Bakery
Anything from Les Halles Boulangerie
Caramel Fleur de Sel ice cream from L'Artisans des Glaces
Caramel Corn from Germany

Adult Beverages
Blood Orange Margarita at Le Cava de Tequila
Frozen Red Stag Lemonade at Fife and Drum
Grand Marnier slushy from Vins de Chefs de France
Guinness from Rose and Crown Pub

If you are into wine there are a number of wine flights. France has them in their wine shop, Germany has them in their wine shop, in Italy you have two places, the wine shop and the wine bar where you can get food too, Japan has a saki flight, Morocco has wine flights in the bar at Spice Road Tables. I wouldn't recommend the wine walk, which goes to France, Italy and Germany because you get less pours and you don't get to choose the flight. If you like margeritas, La Cava in Mexico is great, there is almost always a line to get it to go from the bar or you can wait to be seated, this is a different line. We have done snacks around the world, there were 3 of us so we just went to each QS and ordered what looked interesting and shared, each getting a bite or two. Worked well for us since we didn't get too full. The QS at Morocco is great if you are looking for good meal. Small plates at Spice Road Tables are good and you can normally get in there without an ADR. The wine bar at Italy also has great small plates, can't go wrong with their cheese plates. You can also get cheese plates at the wine bar in the wine shop at Germany (in case you didn't notice, I love a good cheese plate). If it's not too crowded it's worth going in the bar at Great Britain and just asking the bar tender to give you a different beer.

Going to be there with a group of 8. Planning one evening to eat our dinner around the World, picking up snacks/QS meals from each country to share. SUPER excited! Especially since we have a ton of QS credits and snack credits.

We usually go during F&W or F&G, but some non-festival things we've enjoyed are, the nachos as mentioned, macaroons, croissant donut and crepes.
Beverages: Maelstrom margaritas at La Cava, tipsy ducks in China, Grand Marnier slush, grapefruit beer in Germany.

I'm not a big sugar person so I'll tell you what we have liked on past trips. We share everything so we can try more.

Mexico - Cheese empanadas with this AMAZING Mexican Slaw (seriously - the slaw was so good we went back another day and requested extra slaw). Margaritas from La Cava de Tequila - you can also sit inside and get chips with salsa, queso, and guacamole.

China - Tipsy Ducks in Love (now my favorite WDW drink), it does have chocolate in it but the coffee and tea gives it enough of bitter flavor to stop it from being a sickeningly sweet drink. Also the Chicken Curry pockets are really good.

Germany - we do the wine flight in the Wine Cellar

Italy - Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar has great shareable plates. We always get wine here and share one of the sample plates for two. They also have Rosa Regale (a red champagne) in the little shop at the front of the pavilion - it's awesome!

Japan - we like the saki bar inside Mitsukoshi

Morocco - the vegetarian platter at Tangierine Cafe is awesome, so is literally everything on the menu at Spice Road Table (lots of shareable items)

France - not sure what it's called but it is this round bread that's formed with cheese and bacon in the middle and on top. YUM! Also the brioche ice cream sandwich. The brioche helps to tone down the sweetness of the ice cream. My second favorite drink in WDW, the Grand Marnier Orange Slush is also here.

UK - the Scotch Egg is yummy

The bacon and cheese roll from Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie was my favorite snack at Epcot :love:. I don't think you could go wrong with anything you order from this place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter