EPCOT Moonlight Magic Event

btmunger86

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be staying at Disney World Dec 10-15. We would love to go to the EPCOT Moonlight Magic event but I wasn't able to get reservations before it filled up and I haven't seen anything open up from cancellations. Is there anyone that has an extra reservation for someone that can't go that would be able to give us one or two of your reservations? I'm new at this so if this isn't where I should post this type of thing, please let me know. Thanks!

Keep trying on the website. People cancel, people get in. Of course, someone here could help you!pixiedust:

We are short one person on our reservation due to an entry error. Called MS several times trying to add and checked the website several times per day. Now the check link has been removed. Doesn't look good but in reality it doesn't appear that there will be much to do at Epcot.

:earsboy: Bill

My husband and I will be staying at Disney World Dec 10-15. We would love to go to the EPCOT Moonlight Magic event but I wasn't able to get reservations before it filled up and I haven't seen anything open up from cancellations. Is there anyone that has an extra reservation for someone that can't go that would be able to give us one or two of your reservations? I'm new at this so if this isn't where I should post this type of thing, please let me know. Thanks!

You need to make one more post before folks can send you a PM.

We were told a couple of days ago that the attendance list is locked and that MS can only look at it and not make changes. Don't know if that is true but that is what she said.

We were told a couple of days ago that the attendance list is locked and that MS can only look at it and not make changes. Don't know if that is true but that is what she said.

Does that mean that even if there are cancellations they won’t open up any more reservations?

Does that mean that even if there are cancellations they won’t open up any more reservations?

I don't know. The reason that I called was because several days ago they took away the ability to check for availability online. At some point I would think that they need to know final head count and have time to put together bands and lists of attendees.

I don't know. The reason that I called was because several days ago they took away the ability to check for availability online. At some point I would think that they need to know final head count and have time to put together bands and lists of attendees.

The "Check Availability" button is still on the event details page. If you click it, it says the event is full and to continue to check back in the event of a cancellation.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

According to the registration confirmation they are asking that members cancel as soon as possible so others may be able to attend. So I guess that means just keep checking.

I would have much rather had the Merry Member Mixer. We were never shut out of those events. Also they were held at a time that families with young children could enjoy the festivities.

We are short one person on our reservation due to an entry error. Called MS several times trying to add and checked the website several times per day. Now the check link has been removed. Doesn't look good but in reality it doesn't appear that there will be much to do at Epcot.

What date do you need the one spot for?

How do I know when I can get a PM and how do I get one? Sorry but I’m really new at this!
You have more than 10 posts, so you should be able to get a conversation.
Look where it says inbox, at about 1/3 down from the top of the page, on the right.

We need the 11th. But we actually need two spots.

We *might* have two spots open but will let you know. We have a toddler, and he may not be able to make it (and an adult will need to stay with him). It would be last minute and would depend on how he's holding up that day so I can't promise you anything but there is that possibility if you're willing to wait us out. Can you PM me your info?

BTW, member services reached out to me regarding an email complaint about the Epcot Moonlight Magic registration process. They were really upfront admitting that they dropped the ball on this particular event in not requiring a reservation number. They also said there *might* be gifts for the DVC members during the event (she said there were gifts during the AK event). We shall see,

We *might* have two spots open but will let you know. We have a toddler, and he may not be able to make it (and an adult will need to stay with him). It would be last minute and would depend on how he's holding up that day so I can't promise you anything but there is that possibility if you're willing to wait us out. Can you PM me your info?

BTW, member services reached out to me regarding an email complaint about the Epcot Moonlight Magic registration process. They were really upfront admitting that they dropped the ball on this particular event in not requiring a reservation number. They also said there *might* be gifts for the DVC members during the event (she said there were gifts during the AK event). We shall see,
I PM’d you my info. Thanks!

I will be calling to cancel two spots for Dec 11th. I don't have any idea how to coordinate with someone to ensure they get the spots but I am willing to try

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter