Epcot Meet and Greet

goofylovers

Mouseketeer
I just received my new Disney Rewards card today. It says there is a special member Meet and Greet at Epcot and a free 5 x 7. it says special times and days. Does anyone know when, where and what days this is held? We will be in Disney in 3 weeks and would like to bring DD9 to this event. Any help would be appreciated. I am not even sure this is the right place to ask this question.

Thank you,

Kelly :goodvibes

Copied from Disney Rewards

Perk: At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

When: Offered daily between 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM

Where to go: Innoventions West at Epcot®

What to do: Simply present your Disney Rewards Visa Card to enter the event

I love the meet and greet. We hit it up several times during our vacation (once per day) to take advantage of the perk. Just some advice, get there super early or wait until about one hour before it closes and there will be no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter