Epcot - Future World pictures 04/2012

Sorsha

<font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch
Starting up a new thread before the old one gets locked due to too many pages.

One to begin with - Future World as viewed from World Showcase:

DSCI0331.jpg

As the original thread stated this thread is more for Future World pictures. There is another thread for World Showcase pictures.

IMG6955final-XL.jpg

As the original thread stated this thread is more for Future World pictures. There is another thread for World Showcase pictures.

Sorry - my bad. I didn't realize that was the case - I just wanted to start up a new thread before the old one was locked. To me, Epcot is Epcot. :confused3

Sorry - my bad. I didn't realize that was the case - I just wanted to start up a new thread before the old one was locked. To me, Epcot is Epcot. :confused3

No problem; just wanted to try to keep the two threads separate. I'm glad you started the thread!

It would really help if you would go back and add something like "Epcot - Future World" to your thread title.

Thanks!

Thank you Sorsha for starting the new thread. :thumbsup2 These threads give me my daily Disney fix. :lovestruc

Klmall, thank you for pointing the other thread. I didn't even know it existed! :lmao:

Can you please help me and give me the link for that thread you're referring to. I looked everywhere and cannot find it.

Thanks in advance for your kindness

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts