Entertainment Rate

Hi!
I have booked the HRH April 10 and 11th for $155.00 Deluxe rm. First I called the hotel direct they had nothing, then i tried the Lowes 1-800 # and they had a ton of rooms. Also if you are a gold member you can upgrade to a suite for $35 a night. and don't forget to ask for your milk and cookies.

The Disney Club now is associated with "Entertainment" (we got an incredible rate at the Great Wolf Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells using our DC card). Can the DC card also be used for the "Entertainment" rates at Universal Studios ?? When I try to search this on the DC website, it tells me that it's unable to find anything for the Orlando, FL area. Do I need to buy an Entertainment Book to get the special rates at PB and HRH ?? Thanks

The Disney Club card cannot be used for discounts on hotel rooms in Orlando (Disney made this arrangement).

You will need a valid (now through November 2002) Entertainment Membership Cards from an actual Entertainment 2002 book. It can be from any area book, not just those from Orlando.

http://www.entertainmentbook.com/coupon

Use that link to get $10 off a book and free shipping. :D

Originally posted by dylansdad
Which entertainmnt book do you buy, the one for Orlando or should I get one for closer to home? Does it matter? What other stuff is in it, anything useful around New Jersey. Thanks SAM
:confused:

I've been buying the Ent Book in my area for years before I found out about the travel benefits! The book for my area has loads of discounts for movies, restaurants, dry cleaners and area entertainment. The book pays for itself in car rental coupons also.

Check out the website and

CLICK HERE for the areas in New Jersey. You can view it and see of the book is good for goods you can use.

Originally posted by dylansdad
Which entertainmnt book do you buy, the one for Orlando or should I get one for closer to home? Does it matter? What other stuff is in it, anything useful around New Jersey. Thanks SAM
:confused:
If you plan to spend extended time and explore local services and restaurants in Orlando I would say buy that book, otherwise your own area would be best. The Entertainment book is usually used as a fundraiser in local communities and schools. It has hundreds of local merchants and especially restaurants offering 2 for 1 and other discounts. There are many familiar ones like McDonald's and Pizza Hut, and many of your town's more upscale restaurants use this form of advertising too so it is very easy to make up the cost of the book in one family meal or 1 night's hotel stay. The major car rental companies have coupons in there too and even Seaworld and the Disney club have offers in there.
The card is honored by most major hotels around the country too, not just Universal's onsite hotels. Last week I got a nice large full 1 bedroom suite at the Holiday Inn Universal for just 89 bucks.
(sounds like I make commission huh?- actually this is the first year I bought the book and I love it)
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter