entertainment rate

An entertainment rate is a discount given for a hotel room ( in this context) on an as available basis.
You can generally shop around for an entertainment rate by calling for reservations and asking the reservations agent at hotels that accept it, but you must present your entertainment card at check in if you use the entertainmant rate.
You can get an entertainment card/book from this website:click here . I believe the card comes in the book.
I have not owned an entertainment book but just recently ordered one myself. I am sure others here have more info to add.
Hope that I have helped! :wave: :sunny:

Thanks for your quick reply.
I clicked on your spot in your reply but nothing came up. Is there a name for the web site that I can go to?
Also, what comes in the entertainment book and what does it cost?

You can go to their website- it's
www.entertainment.com
You can purchase the book for your area it doesn't have to be for orlando.It seems better to me to buy the one for your own area so that you can have discounts all year round. This years book and offers expire at the end of Oct. 2004. You don't need the card to get your rate quote but you will be required to have it when checking in to the hotels. You must call and get your rates, it won't work trying to book online.There are many discounts and deals in there. Hope I at least got you started. Good luck!!!

I did go to that web site - unfortunately, everytime I click on the button to purchase, a blank page just comes up - I even went to Goggle and searched that way. All the sites do the same thing.
Any suggestions or do you think there is something wrong with the site and I should just try again at another time.
Thanks so much for all your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter