Entering 2012 in the best shape of my life

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
I have been here before.....many times actually. Can't seem to stick to this weight loss thing but I will never give up so here I am again.

As of this morning I was 201.8
Measurements
B: 45.25
W: 45.5
H: 48
T: 23.5
A: 14.5

I am pretty active, have done 2 marathons, alot of 1/2 marathons and various other distances but "just" finished I want to rock one out of the park.

I have set my mini goal of the Scotia 1/2 marathon a race I have done many times and best time has been about the 3:04 mark. I am aiming for a sub 3 for sure and will adjust that time as trainning continues.

Today is day 1 of trainning for that race. Felt good, PF wasn't too bad but IT is bothering me but hope as I continue to work it and stretch it, it will get better.

My next mini goal will be the Disney 1/2 relay that I am doing with DH and I would like a sub 2:45 on that one.

Ultimate race goal is to again do the Goofy marathon in 2013 with a run/walk plan time to be determind.

I would like to use this thread to be accountable to my eatting and exercise plan.

So for breaky I have had my usual and this is my staple breaky
Oatmeal, 2 egg whites, tea, 1/2 c milk, 2 tbsp of flax seed and 1 of wheat germ.

Come on Kim how bad do you want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter