Enchanted Escapes Room Only Discount

kmccain

DIS Veteran
Forgive me if this has been posted. I am researching a 2019 trip and found this! YIPEE! :love:

Enchanted Escape Room-Only Discount
Get up to 30% off at select Walt Disney World resorts for dates 8/1/17 – 10/7/17. There is no minimum stay required.

Sample discounts off normal 2017 Disney World room rates:

• 20% off most Value resort rooms & campsites

Thanks for sharing, kmccain.

Last year there was something with similar dates but in reality the campsite discount of 20% was only for September. Don't know if it's the same for this year. Nevertheless it would be nice to get anything off anytime. ::yes::

Bama Ed

I booked under that offer at the campground (for campsites) about 2 months ago...Campground gets 20% discount :)

they maybe sold out... I don't know how that all works. I do know I actually spoke to a CM the day it came out and she applied the discount.

Thanks for sharing, kmccain.

Last year there was something with similar dates but in reality the campsite discount of 20% was only for September. Don't know if it's the same for this year. Nevertheless it would be nice to get anything off anytime. ::yes::

Bama Ed

That's what i am hoping for in 2019 the ever so popular value week in September.

Thank you for all you do on here Bama Ed

I tried to catch a few dates with this discount by booking online a couple of weeks ago. I was looking at some dates in September, and there were some which showed up at a real reduced rate. Wish I would have written those dates down, and I probably did, but can't find the paper now. The crazy thing was, even though the website was showing the discounted rate, I think around $43 for tent/pop-ups, there was no way to follow through with booking. When I clicked on select, the screen had a message that the offer was not available.

So, I think there are some dates out there, and maybe just for September. I couldn't find any in August. Could be that it required talking to a reservation CM to do the booking. I think I'm going to try myself this morning again. If I find something in September, I'd be willing to switch my dates.

Then again, it could be one of those things with certain specific requirements, like:

* only on Mondays, but not Thursdays, but possibly Wednesdays
* only when the moon is full
* only when the temperature forecast is below 90
* only on odd dates for booking even dates
* only when the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars...
* and so on, and so on.... :sad2:

Ok, so I was brave and called Disney reservations. Behold! The skies opened up and the sun shone down, and the reservation CM very nicely offered to apply the discount for some September dates. And then, at the end of the call, he even spoke his wishes for a magical day. Magical, I say!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter