Email from "Disney Fulfillment" = Spam????

joy@disney

DisneyMania
I was on my Disney Movie Rewards account yesterday entering my "Boo-nus" codes.
Today I have an email from "Disney Fulfillment" titled "You're a Disney Movie Rewards Sweepstakes Winner/Prize Claim Information"
Does anyone know if this is spam or not. I have been burned before opening an email similar to this, from "Borders", but it was a VIRUS.
Don't know if I should open it or not. HELP!!!

Just realized, a few days ago I got another email titled the same thing, but from "fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com. Still don't know if safe????

Yu won a little prize...I got the two emails, and it was a code for ten points and a PDF of a sticker sheet I can print (once I get around to buying sticker paper).

From my experience, it's legit.

If you redeem a free code like stickers or PDFs for plans on pumpkins or cutouts you get an email from them just like when you actually redeam points.

If you redeem a free code like stickers or PDFs for plans on pumpkins or cutouts you get an email from them just like when you actually redeam points.

I redeemed my code, I got some free reward points but I was supposed to get a sticker printout or something. Where would that be?

I redeemed my code, I got some free reward points but I was supposed to get a sticker printout or something. Where would that be?

The zero point rewards are usually a PDF file that you download by clicking the link. When they send you the email confirming the purchase(free) there might be a link to go back to the page. If it is Disney stickers they may mail them to your address registered with Disney Movie Rewards.

Thanks for the responses. I opened the emails and it was for stickers and 5 bonus points.

It is good to question emails. Spammers and Virus programmers are great at making a bad email look like something you want. Thats why they send emails to your friends in your address book when you get a virus so they will open it thinking it's from you.

No matter what make sure you have a good virus protection program so if you do happen to get a virus in an email the protection will stop it from entering your system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter