Email about Disney VISA 4% promotion

I have the regular card and have had it for years...I have had my utilities on automatic payment for years and I got the offer. Our utilities have no surcharge and neither does our insurance...it's a win for me since I don't have to do anything new to get the bonus points. I had to activate it on a pc...the mobile activation didn't work. Seems like this is the same as getting a pin code...no rhyme or reason-just a luck of the draw.

I've had mine since 2005 and hardly use it for anything just a little here and there to keep active for disney. I suspect that's why I got the offer. It worked I signed up :)

I have had one card since day one. And two other cards, one mine, one that is my husbands that we got later. Those two are rarely ever used. My main card hasn't been used nearly as much in the last couple of years, but my insurance does auto pay on it. I did not get the offer for any of them. Really ticks me off, it's a great offer that I would love to have!

Updating for anyone who can use Kubra EZ-Pay for APS (electric bill):
ARIZONA PUBLICSRVEZPAY
This transaction posted on Apr 6, 2017
Additional merchant and transaction information
800-253-9405, AZ 850040000 US
Online, Mail, or Telephone transaction
Rewards earned with this transaction
How we calculate rewards

+ 3% earn bonus on category purchases
+ 1% Earn on all purchases
Total

I paid a $2.95 service fee so net gain is $6.96. My electric bill will double from April through October because we're in Phoenix so I'll get a big bonus from the Disney Visa 4% cashback on utilities. (Small consolation for ridiculous electric bills!)

In AZ, I just found an option to pay APS electric bill via Kubra EZ-Pay, for $2.95 service fee. Has anyone used Kubra, and if so, under which category do your payments through Kubra show up on your credit card? I don't know if category will be under electric/utility, or just a charge from Kubra EZ-Pay. Worth it to get an extra $6.81 if this type of payment counts for the 4% bill pay promo ($9.76 4% - $2.95 fee = $6.81 net) , but otherwise I'll be out the $2.95 service fee!

I had my 1st statement cut after I signed up. It wasn't a full month that I was signed up. I made an extra $30. I was very surprised. It does make my southwest visa rewards suffer but I am going to WDW in June and then a cruise in Nov so I could use that 3%

I only wish my son's monthly limit wasn't $2500 bc my auto insurance premium will be due during the promo period, BUT>> The 6mo premium is over $2500 (4 drivers) and they offer a discount for paying "in full" (otherwise I'd break it into 2 payments).

Oh well, between my homeowner's insurance, comcast (phone, internet, tv), and AT&T (family cell phone) I will be earning mucho disney rewards for our Aug trip!!!
Happy Happy Happy!

I'm in that same boat. Between homeowner's and car insurance, I'll get about $75. I just changed the automatic payment for our internet service, cell phone, and insurances. Our electric company charges $1.50 as a convenience fee, but since our bill averages $300 per month (our whole house is electric and the winter bills are just awful), it will still be worth it. I didn't get the email, but used the link and it activated the offer. I have the premier card, so I should have been doing this all along to get the 2% back. We're not going back to Disney until next August, but there are six of us and that's a lot of food costs.

grr I'm so mad:mad: we just switched to a new insurance company for auto & homeowners and my bill is due May 5th but they don't take credit cards!!! Had I known I'd of stayed with my previous company for another month so I could've gotten the rewards for our May trip. The past company took credit cards.

Hey I'm bumping this back up. Are you guys still getting these emails from Disney Chase for this promotion? I'm signed up back in April but I just got TWO more emails about this again today.

Hey I'm bumping this back up. Are you guys still getting these emails from Disney Chase for this promotion? I'm signed up back in April but I just got TWO more emails about this again today.
me too. when I saw the e-mail I hoped it was a new offer with dates after 8/31 but it wasn't.

Hoping Disney Visa will have more special offers like this in the future.

I have been signed up since before day one...this may be my 3rd or 4th.

I wasn't targeted but my adult son (who still lives at home) was. I've been paying my utilities using his card, then transferring the money into his checking account for him to pay. Have a earned $213 so far and will continue to have more to transfer to redemption card. This month I'm paying my mom's homeowner's with it. Cha-ching almost $40 more disney rewards! This will go toward paying for food for DD16 and I on our August trip to the World!

Probably just a mass mailer to everyone eligible and they didn't bother to check who's enrolled and who hasn't.

I received another email today! third time. I hope I am getting the rewards from the first time I signed up

I received another email today! third time. I hope I am getting the rewards from the first time I signed up
If you have an online Chase account it will show on every transaction that's eligible a separate line for the bonus rewards.upload_2017-6-27_16-43-31.png

Yeah, I got another email yesterday, but I have already signed up and earned $236 (not including the current billing cycle).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!