Email about Disney VISA 4% promotion

called Chase as my link was not working again today. They are aware of the issues and are working on it but no ETA on when it will be fixed. Rep I spoke to can't register my card over the phone, not working from his end either. He offered do escalate it to marketing but said it would take 7-10 days, hoping it will be fixed before that

He said it is a targeted offer and that you do not have to have those bills on autopay, just use the card to pay them.

I will wait a day or so and keep trying to register.

I called this morning too and was given the same response as scard192. Almost word for word.

The rep I spoke to said they probably won't sent another email when they get it fixed so make sure not to delete the original one you received.

I got this offer, too. It was also addressed to a different person with a different account number. I messaged Chase about this and just received a message back from them that the offer really was meant for me and they have already linked my account.

I forwarded the email to Chase security and just received the following response:

Hello Customer,

We reviewed the suspicious message you received. Rest assured, this was valid and came from us.

Please send us a secure message and we will be happy to enroll you.

Visit chase.com/security for more information and advice.

Thank you,

Chase Internet Security Team

Thank you for sharing - I was able to get mine applied too. I actually received it for my regular Disney Visa account as well as my Premier Visa.

Glad I found this thread. I was very worried because yesterday I got the email and got the weird name and account number when I applied. I couldn't find anything about it on the Chase site itself.

I just did it on my IPad and it worked, but I first tried it with bogus information and it was rejected. I figured if it was a scam, it would accept anything. Feeling better now. I have a good sized car insurance bill I can pay and my utilities bill.

Thanks to those who provided the correct link and researched that it was a legitimate offer.

Last edited:
I tried through the posted link here and it tells they can't enroll me with the information I gave-last name, last 4#s on card, and zip code-I have them in there correct, guess I'm not eligible.
No email for me.

I enrolled and realized I can pay my sewer bill with a CC and so now it's going to earn me back 4%. Not a lot in the grand scheme, but every little bit counts. I'm trying to earn enough Dream Dollars to pay for our next trip's tickets.

ETA: I already pay my cell phone and FiOS bill using the disney visa. Trying to think of other ways to earn more $$!

I looked at some of my utility companies such as gas and electric (Comed, North shore gas and FPL ). All allow credit cards and charge a convenience fee per transaction. It seems like they all allow prepayment. I'm going to figure out how much I need to prepay to max out the benefit. I already use a card for comcast, verizon and state farm. Looking forward to some free drinks on our Feb cruise!

I am trying to only use my premiere card and get rid of my non premiere card.
I only got this offer on my non premiere card.

I am planning on soon to stop using my non-premeire card.

I received my two email offers (have two cards). For a while it kept saying down for maintenance or something. Finally got through - all I saw were my last 4 digits of each card and enrolled. I did not enter any other info. (zip code, etc.). They do offer these promotions once in a while. They are rare. I think the only payment that would qualify for me is my Cell phone bill. Too bad the other utilities do not accept cc and if they do, the fee is not worth it.
If we can pay our home insurance and car insurance - that is a big plus.

I looked at some of my utility companies such as gas and electric (Comed, North shore gas and FPL ). All allow credit cards and charge a convenience fee per transaction. It seems like they all allow prepayment. I'm going to figure out how much I need to prepay to max out the benefit. I already use a card for comcast, verizon and state farm. Looking forward to some free drinks on our Feb cruise!
The max is $500 earned so you would have to spend $12,500.

In AZ, I just found an option to pay APS electric bill via Kubra EZ-Pay, for $2.95 service fee. Has anyone used Kubra, and if so, under which category do your payments through Kubra show up on your credit card? I don't know if category will be under electric/utility, or just a charge from Kubra EZ-Pay. Worth it to get an extra $6.81 if this type of payment counts for the 4% bill pay promo ($9.76 4% - $2.95 fee = $6.81 net) , but otherwise I'll be out the $2.95 service fee!

I tried through the posted link here and it tells they can't enroll me with the information I gave-last name, last 4#s on card, and zip code-I have them in there correct, guess I'm not eligible.
No email for me.

Same for me. Bummer. I was just about to pay for my auto insurance too. :(

Clicked the mybonus link provided in this thread and got our card enrolled! We don't use the card unless at Disney (or doing a large purchase and have a trip planned :)). Since we have a couple trips planned and have to pay the bills anyway...
Never received the email but apparently we are eligible...

Got the email, clicked through, it had my name and last four digits of the card number correct. It didn't require me to enter any information at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter