Elsie's Surprise Swing into Spring

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

Hello and Welcome :wave2:

We only booked a week ago and are already at our Single Digit Dance
:hyper:

Our trip is a surprise for Elsie and it is so difficult. Trying to pack, ring and book restaurants and organising everything is much harder with a chatty 3 year old who doesn't know she is off to Disneyland Paris.

The Cast

The Cast

:tinker: Me - Leanne - Disney planning nutter.
Favourite Ride - Tower of Terror
Favourite Character - Tinkerbell
Most looking forward to - Surprising Elsie

:drive: DH - Dave - Driving us to the magic
Favourite Ride - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Favourite Character - Woody
Most looking forward to - family time

:donald: DD - Elsie - Disney Brainwashed already
Favourite Ride - Tower of Terror though she is too short for it she is obsessed.
Favourite Character - Donald Duck (At the moment)
Most looking forward to - Well she doesn't know she is going so...

The 3 of us last September

When and Where

When

Saturday April 26th - Saturday April 29th

Where

Our journey will start at home. In the morning the kitchen will be set up for a surprise for Elsie with an Ariel Balloon and her Ariel dress hung out (We have tickets for Disney on Ice) I am planning on making Mickey Waffles for breakfast

Disney on Ice World of Fantasy

We have rinkside seats for the show in Cardiff that morning.

When we arrive at the arena I have a little pack I want to have waiting for Elsie. Dave is going to take her to get a program and a little souvenir whilst I find our seats and leave it waiting for her.

I hope you can tell that it is a map of France lol!

I know she is only 3 and can't read but of course we will tell her and the little pack is just something for her to look at.

When the show is finished we then have a long 4 hour drive to Folkestone to get the Euro tunnel.

Half hour on the tunnel then drive to our hotel. We are staying in a cheap off site hotel for the first night. As we aren't due to arrive until 11pm.

Then in the morning we are booked to stay in

We are beyond excited to stay here.

I'm in :banana: :wave: :yay:

Wow! ! This is so cool! Elsie is going to be on cloud9!

You'll have to tell us all about the DLH when you get back, we're there a couple of weeks later for the 1st time. It's the last hotel for us to tick off too - you have to go back to the start though right??

Did you make the France page? It's brilliant ::yes::

I'm so excited for you to be going back and staying at the DHL!!!! I love that you have brainwashed Elsie at such a young age, Holly was 5 before I managed to brainwash her now at 13 she thinks any holiday that isn't at Disney is a wasted holiday!! Have an amazing time xx

Wow that's an amazing day, jealous of all of it!! Don't think our littlie would sit through disney on ice yet, fingers crossed for next year!!
Looking forward to hearing all about the hotel, we're off there in September and driving so will be looking out for how easy this is!!

Following along! not long left for you!

No just a few days now! :banana:

Oh wow you must be so excited especially staying in the DLH xx

Very excited. I have stayed in all the Disneyland Paris hotels but DLH so very excited!

I'm in :banana: :wave: :yay:

Wow! ! This is so cool! Elsie is going to be on cloud9!

You'll have to tell us all about the DLH when you get back, we're there a couple of weeks later for the 1st time. It's the last hotel for us to tick off too - you have to go back to the start though right??

Did you make the France page? It's brilliant ::yes::

I will be happy to tell you everything and anything.

I did make the page yeah. Glad you could tell it was France :lmao:

I'm so excited for you to be going back and staying at the DHL!!!! I love that you have brainwashed Elsie at such a young age, Holly was 5 before I managed to brainwash her now at 13 she thinks any holiday that isn't at Disney is a wasted holiday!! Have an amazing time xx

Hello Stranger,

How are you?

Ha I like her style.

Wow that's an amazing day, jealous of all of it!! Don't think our littlie would sit through disney on ice yet, fingers crossed for next year!!
Looking forward to hearing all about the hotel, we're off there in September and driving so will be looking out for how easy this is!!

This is our second Disney on Ice. Last time Elsie told some one off for getting up during the show lol!

Wow you will love the DLH! what an exciting trip you have planned! Enjoy every minute :-)

Thank you :love:

Proud parent moment. Today was Elsie's first day at school. I have been dreading this day for years! Of course she was fine and it was me that cried :rotfl:

Any way...

4 Days to go!

I have made Elsie a little pack for the car.

There are some new and some old bits in here

New PJ's
New Sippy cup for the car.
New Car sun blinds
New Car antenna ball (We got a new car at the weekend so it needs some Disney)
Colouring book with Crayons
Disney princess collecting card book
Disney Junior magazine
Autograph book and pens
Spinning light up Minnie
Leap pad
Kinder eggs
Minnie ears

I make dresses for Elsie and we are taking a few I have made and a few I have bought.

the two I have made

Wilderness Explorer, Really hoping we get to meet Russell

Ariel land, Elsie has tried it on but she thinks it is for someone else so I don't have any photos with her in it.

Unfortunately it has a black zip (you can't see it when it is on though) but Elsie love's Ariel so can't wait to tell her the dress is hers.

The euro tunnel is booked and most things are packed so very very excited now.

4 days!! That's so close!
Lovely dresses, Clearly very talented. As a somewhat limited crafter (!) I'm very impressed.
Looking forward to following your trip and hearing all about it.
Have a wonderful time, hope the weather is nice

Great plans - I just read your other thread about the DLH - well done :thumbsup2

Love all the stuff you've got for Elsie and the dresses - she is a wee cutie :cutie: - Hope you all have a fantastic time at the DLH :goodvibes

I absolutely love her Wilderness Explorer outfit! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

I'm into can not wait to read about the magical time your going to have at the DLH :goodvibes
You have a talent there do you do boys outfits too ?

4 days!! That's so close! Lovely dresses, Clearly very talented. As a somewhat limited crafter (!) I'm very impressed. Looking forward to following your trip and hearing all about it. Have a wonderful time, hope the weather is nice

I really hope the weather is at least dry. Not looking good though :(

Great plans - I just read your other thread about the DLH - well done :thumbsup2 Love all the stuff you've got for Elsie and the dresses - she is a wee cutie :cutie: - Hope you all have a fantastic time at the DLH :goodvibes

Thank you :D very excited now!

I absolutely love her Wilderness Explorer outfit! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

Aw thanks. It is my favourite ;)

I'm into can not wait to read about the magical time your going to have at the DLH :goodvibes You have a talent there do you do boys outfits too ?

I haven't done yet but I wouldn't mind trying ;)

Hope you have the best time at the DLH :goodvibes

I would love a POTC outfit for my boys the ones they got at WDW last year will only last our next trip to DLP.

Pm when you get back if you are happy to make any outfits ?

Alex loves the wilderness explore one Elsie is wearing.
He wants it now.
I saw your new ticker :dance3:

X

Hope you have the best time at the DLH :goodvibes I would love a POTC outfit for my boys the ones they got at WDW last year will only last our next trip to DLP. Pm when you get back if you are happy to make any outfits ? Alex loves the wilderness explore one Elsie is wearing. He wants it now. I saw your new ticker :dance3: X

I could do a Wilderness Explorer

Pirates like captain jack?

Very exciting. The cruise has been booked for ages but the WDW was booked today ;)

I could do a Wilderness Explorer

Pirates like captain jack?

Very exciting. The cruise has been booked for ages but the WDW was booked today ;)

Omg I've been looking at cruises your so lucky :)
I'm well jel my boys didn't do the WDW flight well so DLP for us for now.

Could you ?
Adventure is out there !!
Pm ASAP
Alex would love that out fit with the grape soda badge :goodvibes
I'm crying at the thought :sad1:so cute
Nathan is captain jack and asks me I'm your fav pirate aren't I mam every day ?
Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter