Electronic die cutting machines

tractortippin

Mouseketeer
So the whole "Boycot Provo Craft" thread got me thinking.......

I have a cricut and SCAL. I have the create and have been thinking of upgrading the the expression. Then once I heard about this I thought....maybe I should look into other machines?

I see no need to boycotting anyone. Do I wish they'd work together? Sure! but its not looking good.

I do love some of the cricut carts but also love that w/ SCAL you can cut anything you want even if cricut has created it and put it on a cart.

So now im thinking maybe keep my create (cause I do use some carts over and over) and not get the expression but maybe something else.

The problem is everyone I know has a cricut except 1 friend I know has a wishblade (which I have used and I think cuts very nicely).

Everyone here is always a wealth of knowledge! Soooo what are you guys using and why do you like or dislike?

Thanks in advance for sharing!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter