Electric scooters

Bama Penguin

Mouseketeer
I need some information about the availability of electric scooters at DL. Frequent visitor to WDW and always rent an electric scooter for wife from outside source for the week. Does anyone know who or where I can rent one in the DL area?

We had a great experience with Deckert Surgical - $40/day(714-542-5607) for DD's BF. Because he is only 17, we could not rent an ECV for him at DLR. Deckert staff were extremely nice and the scooter was delivered to our hotel prior to our arrival. They picked up the scooter at the hotel the morning after we left.

The Deckert price was much lower than Scootaround. Alan's Wheelchairs also rents scooters but we had heard good things about Deckert so we rented from them.

While at WDW, I rent from outside sources in order to keep the scooter round the clock. I'm so glad that similiar arrangements can be made at DL. I just needed to know who to contact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter