Easter tips for dining

pentex

DIS Veteran
Now that I'm a new teacher, I'll likely be visiting WDW at Easter time a lot...this will be our first year in 2005. I already know about the crowds, etc. but I'm hoping someone can give some tips of special dining tips...breakfast, lunch, dinner?

Please help us make it a special trip....I'll need it after the crazy year I'm having!

Thanks!

We'll be there at Easter too. I teach so Easter has been our regular Disney visit for the past 13 years(except last year when we went to Vegas.) There are crowds but we try to be flexible when we go to the parks. That said always make PS the first day they are available for Easter dinner and any other special dinners you plan. Breakfast and lunch depends a great deal on where you are staying. If you are in a mod or value resort, I recommend the food courts. I also love the character breakfast at the Y/BC. If you're in the parks, we found we tend to just pick up something quick, maybe at one of the bakeries.

We usually go to Disney with friends, who are also teachers. Our children have all grown up spending Easter at Disney. They missed it so much when they each went off to college. We have brought them down just for the long weekend because they said it just didn't seem like Easter when they weren't there. My youngest is a senior in college this year, but he is looking foward to joining us for a few days. He even called to ask if his room mate can come with him. We have room so the more the merrier.

So many people get great discount rates at slower times, but we just can't go when school is in session. Besides, it really gives you something to look forward to during those long, gloomy, Jersey March days.
Enjoy your trip and a rewarding career.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter