Easiest way to add people to reservation

If you already have existing dining reservations and special event reservations, and want to add the new guests, I would call. A friend decided to join me on a recent trip just under a month out. I went to his house, and after I made sure he got his flights booked, I called Member Services. The rep was extremely helpful and efficient. She added him to the room reservation, all dining reservations, a Rivers of Light dining package and the Magic Kingdom fireworks dessert party, taking his credit card, and to Magical Express. All I had to was try to book him into my existing fast passes, though I did have to rearrange a couple of them.

Last edited:
I just call and add the extra guests and ask for an email back. Might take a day or 2

I just added our son's roommate to our reservation for the marathon last week. He'll be there a few nights with us. We already got the magic bands for the three of us, so Joe will be getting a gray band when we check in. They sent me a copy of the add in an email.

I just added our son's roommate to our reservation for the marathon last week. He'll be there a few nights with us. We already got the magic bands for the three of us, so Joe will be getting a gray band when we check in. They sent me a copy of the add in an email.
Maybe not gray if he doesn't want that color. We were just at the BW and our bands shipped so late they arrived on the day we left. BW front desk had all the colors when we arrived. Half way through the trip mine fell off somewhere in EPCOT. Went to the front desk and she asked me what color I wanted and she'd see what they had. I asked for purple or pink if possible and she said they had both. Sounds like they keep a good variety.

I've never stayed at a DVC property before, and am looking for some info. Please let me know if there's a different forum this should be posted to.
I'll be renting a unit through Dave's in December, and my sister has told me that she may fly in and crash on the couch. Would she need to be added to the reservation to use the pool, and would I do that through Dave's or directly through MS?

I've never stayed at a DVC property before, and am looking for some info. Please let me know if there's a different forum this should be posted to.
I'll be renting a unit through Dave's in December, and my sister has told me that she may fly in and crash on the couch. Would she need to be added to the reservation to use the pool, and would I do that through Dave's or directly through MS?

The owner of the points is the only one who can make that adjustment so you'd need to try thru David's. I'm not certain if they will help out though. She should be on the reservation to have access to any resort amenities.

The owner of the points is the only one who can make that adjustment so you'd need to try thru David's. I'm not certain if they will help out though. She should be on the reservation to have access to any resort amenities.
Exactly. You need to contact David and ask him to contact the member to add your sister to the reservation. If she isn't on the reservation, legally she would not be able to spend the night, use the pool, etc.

You can't do it online directly. You have to either call or you can email the info to MS, or use the chat feature. Email can take up to a week(or more) to get a reply. Chat works well for stuff like this, as the update will be in quasi-realtime and you won't have to be on hold for a hour.

Steve

I'm wondering the same thing, and I'm very hesitant to call. When I initially made the reservation, the CM asked for all the information about both of us to list both of us on the reservation. But then when I got the confirmation, it listed ONE guest, just me. Every other reservation (except solo trips, of course) has listed both of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts